Newcastle United Supporter Survey

Thespence

If you don't like it, don't do the survey. Jesus.

For those who are planning to do the survey, please suggest that they start streaming youth/reservegames live on nufctv when they ask if you have any suggestions on how nufc.co.uk can be improved. That would be awsome!

Guest The Libertine

they really have crossed the line with this! the fucking nerve of these people.

protest anyone?

If you don't like it, don't do the survey. Jesus.

For those who are planning to do the survey, please suggest that they start streaming youth/reservegames live on nufctv when they ask if you have any suggestions on how nufc.co.uk can be improved. That would be awsome!

I haven't  :nope:

You get into reserve games free on your season ticket man.  No need for a stream.  :razz:

How dare they try and improve stuff

:laugh:

Are you kidding?

You reckon this is anything other than market research?

Aye, but what do you with the results of market research when you get them?

Target the people who gave their details to sell them stuff.

Sometimes, I'll give you that. But when you ask about things like customer service and website usability it's usually because you're planning to improve them.

The club already have the contact details of 1000s of supporters anyway I imagine.

Certainly of everyone who's registered at the website, which includes the likes of me even though I only ever look at it once in a blue moon as it's crap.

As people have noted, it's a ridiculous survey and looks very badly designed. Questions about the media are undoubtedly aimed to find out who reads/watches what and why, for the purposes of more efficiently targeting advertising, press relations initiatives and so on. Questions related to merchandising and retail are obviously aimed at improving merchandising and retail. Not particularly inspiring but hardly some kind of sinister conspiracy to defraud the hapless supporter.

But ill advised given our current plight, yeah?

Why "ill advised"? :lol:

You think it would be better for the club if their merchandising and retail brought in less money?

How dare they try and improve stuff

:laugh:

Are you kidding?

You reckon this is anything other than market research?

Aye, but what do you with the results of market research when you get them?

Target the people who gave their details to sell them stuff.

Sometimes, I'll give you that. But when you ask about things like customer service and website usability it's usually because you're planning to improve them.

The club already have the contact details of 1000s of supporters anyway I imagine.

Certainly of everyone who's registered at the website, which includes the likes of me even though I only ever look at it once in a blue moon as it's crap.

As people have noted, it's a ridiculous survey and looks very badly designed. Questions about the media are undoubtedly aimed to find out who reads/watches what and why, for the purposes of more efficiently targeting advertising, press relations initiatives and so on. Questions related to merchandising and retail are obviously aimed at improving merchandising and retail. Not particularly inspiring but hardly some kind of sinister conspiracy to defraud the hapless supporter.

But ill advised given our current plight, yeah?

Why "ill advised"? :lol:

You think it would be better for the club if their merchandising and retail brought in less money?

"I suppose that's why they've just hoyed it up on the website rather than email or post it out to us."

:thup:

It's done very, very poorly like. This sort of stuff does have a place at football clubs for those clubs that WANT to do right by their fans as best they can (captive audience and all that), but the way it's been structured/delivered leaves a fucking shedload to be desired.

Ran by monkeys from top-to-bottom. Still.

It's done very, very poorly like. This sort of stuff does have a place at football clubs for those clubs that WANT to do right by their fans as best they can (captive audience and all that), but the way it's been structured/delivered leaves a fucking shedload to be desired.

The whole of the club's website is piss-poor, though, not just the survey, and that is nothing new.

The whole of the club's website is piss-poor, though, not just the survey, and that is nothing new.

Doesn't make it acceptable, though. While I do think .co.uk has improved a fair bit since Craig Hope was brought in and since the re-design, as you say it still leaves an awful lot to be desired in certain areas. I just find it embarrassing that a club of our size can be so inept in so many departments. I had hoped Ashley coming in would change that around a bit, feeling perhaps the former lot had just allowed things to go a little bit stale/take their foot off the gas a bit, but any progress (much like on the park) hasn't been immediately forthcoming.

Probably a small-fry concern when you look at what has gone on this season, but in the bigger picture it's just another thing to be disappointed in NUFC about. All talk and no trousers.

Guest lankybellwipe

I agree it is regarding the stance the likes of Happy Face has taken on it, but that's not the issue I was discussing. :dontknow:

I don't even see it is a storm in a teacup.  just a bit of light drizzle.

I'm still happy to tell them to stick their survey up their arse.

Guest neesy111

just had a presentation from the old head of marketing at the club, should of said something about how poor the marketing the club has been for ages (probably would of got a slap from the bitch)