If we go down, how will you watch us next season?

ChezGiven

We'll win matches. Football might be fun to watch again. I know relegation would be financially disastrous but the feeling on match days will be different; I won't be expecting the worse, being content with scraping draws. We'll be favourites for games, we'll be playing the ball in the opposition's half, we'll score a shit load (hopefully, anyway...) and that'll be fun. Supporting the team lately has been almost a chore because we're shit and the players can't even be arsed and that's not why I fell in love with football. Just winning more often will be good.

We'll win matches. Football might be fun to watch again. I know relegation would be financially disastrous but the feeling on match days will be different; I won't be expecting the worse, being content with scraping draws. We'll be favourites for games, we'll be playing the ball in the opposition's half, we'll score a shit load (hopefully, anyway...) and that'll be fun. Supporting the team lately has been almost a chore because we're shit and the players can't even be arsed and that's not why I fell in love with football. Just winning more often will be good.

Everything there is a total myth. Imagine our squad ffs.