Next NUFC youngster to breakthrough

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A few of my thoughts from the brief times I have saw them play:

Ngo Baheng - He has pace, but was too one footed and caught in possession meaning he passed the ball backwards more often than not.

Ranger - A good target man, with close ball control and and eye for goal.

Doninger - He can look average with a poor passing and set pieces, yet is on a decent scoring run so must have decent finishing for a midfielder.

Kadar - The most promising player before his injury who is great in the tackle and can pass his way out of trouble rather than route one football.

Lua Lua - He has never really got involved in the few games I have saw, a prime example was in the FA Youth game against Liverpool (4-2 defeat) when he stood on the wing and complained throughout the game.

Krul - He could be a good goalkeeper, but if he doesn't get a chance then he will leave us.

Godsmark - Small and his pace is his best asset, but he doesn't deliver enough quality balls into the area when its needed.

Tozer - Its hard to say whether he would be better than Edgar as they were very similar in the game I saw, but a spell on loan could do him the world of good.

Lua Lua is the pick of the bunch, from what I've seen. Both he and Ranger have the talent to get to the very highest level, it really depends on how well they apply themselves.

I've been impressed by Tavernier, Krul and Shane Ferguson as well. This has to be the best crop of youngsters we've ever had.

Guest geordienorway

Vuckic sounds good - the word starlet seems to be appropriately used here

Is he on international duty now?

Guest geordienorway

Vuckic sounds good - the word starlet seems to be appropriately used here

Is he on international duty now?

Next week, has games on the 26th, 28th and 31st.

So that's why he hasn't figured in the last games? Or has he been dropped?