Shepherd must carry the can for this shambles

Guest thebigfeller

Guest thebigfeller

Hi all,

This is just to point you towards a post I've written on my blog about the dreadful state your great club finds itself in. It's very lengthy, but I've tried to deal with most of the aspects which have led to this mess - and it should leave you in no doubt as to whom I believe to be responsible!

You can find what I've written here:

http://thebigfeller.blogspot.com

All comments/opinions/dissent welcome: the more the better, indeed. I honestly believe that the vast majority of fans across the country sympathise hugely with your current plight (I'm a Norwich fan, incidentally): you deserve far, far better than the rubbish that's been served up at the moment.

Hi all,

This is just to point you towards a post I've written on my blog about the dreadful state your great club finds itself in. It's very lengthy, but I've tried to deal with most of the aspects which have led to this mess - and it should leave you in no doubt as to whom I believe to be responsible!

You can find what I've written here:

http://thebigfeller.blogspot.com

All comments/opinions/dissent welcome: the more the better, indeed. I honestly believe that the vast majority of fans across the country sympathise hugely with your current plight (I'm a Norwich fan, incidentally): you deserve far, far better than the rubbish that's been served up at the moment.

Great read mate.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

good read that.

it definitely feels like there could be a tide turning not just amongst newcastle fans but amongst the neutrals too.