England Double Header (Slovakia and Ukraine)

Neil

He's been excellent for Spurs this season, even when his end product's been poor he's terrified the opposition. Looked unusually nervous on Wednesday though, and I agree that his off the ball movement looked very poor.

He strikes me as a limited player, if he is used well and comes up against a weak left back, yeah, he'll more than likely have a good game. But I don't see him having enough good games, albeit the past couple of months he's raised his game slightly. He needs to develop his game though to become a top player, because he has the natural physical ability. Needs to be more intelligent, and for the love of god learn to produce an end product.

Agree absolutely with the last sentance, but he's been good all season for Spurs. For my sins I've watched pretty much every televised Spurs game this season (the gf supports them) and under Ramos he was the only one who looked even half decent. Had a very, very good year - if he could cross a bit more consistently he'd have been one of the very best in the league. Head and shoulders above the rest over their rabble over the course of the season.

I think he's been made to look better though due to generally how poor they've been, and quite frankly how poor the PL has been this season (albeit just as interesting for football fans). That said, I'd have him in my team. Just hope he continues to develop, could be a cracking player in a year or 2 if he could. That said he's about 24 or so now isnt he?

Nah, younger than Milner. I think he's 21 (poss 22), just burst onto the scene when very young. Classic exciting winger.

We could have signed Lennon for peanuts under Souness as well but he decided against it.

I reckon we could have signed him at the start of this season for about £6m if we'd wanted. Ramos didn't really fancy him.