England Double Header (Slovakia and Ukraine)

Neil

Guest The Libertine

Good through balls & good movement. Complete opposite of newcastle so far.

what a s*** comment.

Just reality, dont get upset about it.

its also reality we dont have world class players and a world class manager like england have.

fucks sake.

I like the design, the badge looks spazzy.

I think it's that ribbon bit underneath that says 'vs Slovakia' that makes it look worse. Presumably in a normal game that wouldn't be there.

what a s*** comment.

its also reality we dont have world class players and a world class manager like england have.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

Guest The Libertine

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

and that renders your doom mongering pointless. maybe next you can say how rooney plays much better than ameobi.

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

and that renders your doom mongering pointless. maybe next you can say how rooney plays much better than ameobi.

Unless you believe only the very best worldclass players are capable of good movement and decent passing i dont know what you're on. Dont disagree that it takes good management....i fail to see why you're upset with my point.

Guest The Libertine

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

Unless you believe only the very best worldclass players are capable of good movement and decent passing i dont know what you're on. Dont disagree that it takes good management....i fail to see why you're upset with my point.

it was the doom mongering that was unnecessary and boring. not EVERY thread needs to be about how "OMG we r shit innit".

Not that we dont already know but there is such a huge difference between ourselves and the likes of Argentina and Spain. Simply not good enough to get near to winning the next world cup.

Just so know, France and Italy weren't the best two teams in 2006. I mean Argentina have been the "best team" in the last two WC and the farthest they've gone is the quarterfinals.

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

it was the doom mongering that was unnecessary and boring. not EVERY thread needs to be about how "OMG we r s*** innit".

Its not doom mongering though is it

Guest The Libertine

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

it was the doom mongering that was unnecessary and boring. not EVERY thread needs to be about how "OMG we r s*** innit".

yes. stating a blatantly obvious fact for no reason other than to express just how shit we are compared to a world class team is doom mongering.

gerrard's playing better than nicky butt. how fucking typical  :angry:

what a s*** comment.

f***s sake.

and........... ?

yes. stating a blatantly obvious fact for no reason other than to express just how s*** we are compared to a world class team is doom mongering.

gerrard's playing better than nicky butt. how f***ing typical  :angry:

lol thats not doom mongering

Its a passing comment on what Newcastle have been lacking this season. Im not stating any opinion towards the likelyhood of our future being in the prem.