Daum linked

bodson

Houllier  :lol:

erm champions league contenders and French ligue certain champions or a premiership relegation battle, wonder which he will choose  tongue.gif

Guest Ridzuan

Other people are suggesting Houllier as our next coach.

where was this mate?

SUPERTOON said he heard it from TalkSport rumours round up yesterday.

If you ever had to describe to someone how you would imagine the sort of person to have numerous bodies piled in the bathroom this would be it:

Sorry imageshak seems to be down so here is the link http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=426929&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=3&title=Daum+in+Newcastle+link

Even skysports have the picture saved under the heading "Daum Spooky"  :lol:

"Aktuell sind offenbar Newcastle United und Schachtjor Donezk interessiert.

Doch auch der deutsche Fußball bleibt ein Thema.

Zuletzt war Daum bei Schalke und Dortmund im Gespräch. Nun gibt es Meldungen über eine Rückkehr zum 1. FC Köln, wo er von 1986 bis 1990 erfolgreich tätig war. Dort besitzt er nach wie vor ein Haus."

Zuletzt war Daum bei Schalke und Dortmund im Gespräch. Nun gibt es Meldungen über eine Rückkehr zum 1. FC Köln, wo er von 1986 bis 1990 erfolgreich tätig war. Dort besitzt er nach wie vor ein Haus."

Peasepud tbh.

Where is this from, I didn't hear anything about it and can't find any source.

Sorry looking for the link. This is a new one, not the old one which I'm looking for atm.

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_544378.html

Turkish lad I know here said he read summat on a Turkish site and that was def 2 weeks ago that Daum was talking to us.

I know about the new ones, I posted the link to the original article from the Express myself. And turkish rumours (like the Fanatik for example) are even less creditable than any English or Jorman tabloids tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Christoph Daum has been appointed coach of Bundesliga Zwei outfit Cologne just days after rejecting the club's initial offer.

The Goats revealed his change of heart immediately after their 2-1 home defeat to 1860 Munich on Sunday.

Daum, who is currently recovering from a neck operation in Cologne, will start work in December after putting pen-to-paper on a four-year deal.

"After my operation Cologne needed a quick decision. I was not feeling very good and so I said 'no'", Daum told Express.

"But last week I rang Cologne's general manager Michael Maier to congratulate him on his birthday and he told me that the door was still open for me at the club despite my decision.

"That got me thinking and I eventually decided to follow my heart.

"I'm really looking forward to the challenge. Cologne is a club with huge potential."

Daum made his name as a coach during a successful four-year stint with Cologne between 1986 and 1990 and is still revered by the club's fans.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=429897&CPID=22&clid=&lid=9&title=Daum+returns+to+Cologne