Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest GAMMELL

Great turnout for this one tonight.  :sadnod:

Not watching, fuck all there?

Awful, about 5k by the looks of it :lol:

Turned off at HT.

Our fringe players getting spanked didn't make for enjoyable viewing.

I looked at the line-up and thought to myself who the fuck are half these people..

It's such a pity what has happened to the Northern Ireland team.Oldies like me will remember their gallant World Cup escapades of the 80's fondly.Players like Mal Donaghy,Billy Hamilton,Norman Whiteside and the great Pat Jennings beating the Spanish hosts to qualify for the 2nd round in 1982.Not forgetting Gerry Armstrong , Martin O'Neill or Sammy McIlroy.

some crap between the fai, wigan, trap and mccarthy over why in gods name he didn't show up.

given martinez previous bullshit re mccarthy and scotland you have to wonder how much has been by him in an attempt to avoid him playing internationals full stop 

It's such a pity what has happened to the Northern Ireland team.Oldies like me will remember their gallant World Cup escapades of the 80's fondly.Players like Mal Donaghy,Billy Hamilton,Norman Whiteside and the great Pat Jennings beating the Spanish hosts to qualify for the 2nd round in 1982.Not forgetting Gerry Armstrong , Martin O'Neill or Sammy McIlroy.

We've been close to qualifying for the last couple of international touraments, beating teams like Spain, England, Sweden, Denmark, Poland etc.  The last 5 years or so have been absolutely brilliant and we've been punching well above our weight.  It's been 1 or 2 results against teams we should be beating that's fucked us up which is the frustrating thing, but overall can't complain.  Still have a really good chance of finishing second in our group for Euro 2012 qualification aswell.

It wasn't that long ago we went over 12 matches without scoring, losing 1-0 at home against 10 men Canada amongst this.  They were the truly dark days.

Good to see Dubliner Robbie talk about player not showing up for Ireland. It was obvious he was having a dig at Scouser Jon Walters, Glaswegian James McCarthy & Norhern Ireland born Marc Wilson.  If you are going to jump ship at least get on board!!!!

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Up the Irish.

Was at al 3 nations cup games solid display in each one of them. Need to win on saturday then euro 12 here we come.

rather important game for us later which given our injuries and our history with bloody Macedonia (I still have nightmares about that horrendous orange shirt we wore when we lost their 15 years ago) for some daft reason Cox starts ahead of Long (assuming Keanes fit)

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

For such a crap team we're not doing half bad atm. Fair play to the trap he is doing a fine job keep up the good work old man!