What makes me laugh is........

Guest sicko2ndbest

This forum can contains 100 page threads about potential new signings (Modric) and Shearer being appointed manager achieves a meagre 39 pages

What does this say about the people using this forum and not wanting to talk about good news

:lol:

dude!! this happened like....yesterday!!??

add up all the Shearer related thread pages, and you'll get a better idea of what goes on

"Been better with Smith on top with Owen."

It's the reply to that post I like best..

I`ve turned the TV off after 45 min.I was so disapointed that 45 min was enough.

It looked like we have lost before we entered the Emirates and the players exept Shay looked the same.

What the hell did "Bambi on ice"(Shola)doing in the pitch?give him away please.

Been better with Smith on top with Owen.

Were was Geremi,is he injuried as well?

Lets just forget this poor performance by Toon and look forward,we still have 4 p in 3 games and played away against Manur and Arse.

Fag.

This forum can contains 100 page threads about potential new signings (Modric) and Shearer being appointed manager achieves a meagre 39 pages

What does this say about the people using this forum and not wanting to talk about good news

add up all the Shearer related thread pages, and you'll get a better idea of what goes on

24 out of 60 threads on the 1st Football page concern Shearer in some way, put these together and you have 91 pages.

I'm not lazy after all it appears.

:snod:

Plus when it comes to potential signings there's a lot more to argue about. He's good no he's shit no he's good etc... with everyone thinking they are experts.

I think 99.99% of Toon fans agree on the appointment of Shearer. So it's been mainly web-based wanking over the whole thing rather than arguments or full-on discussions

Guest sicko2ndbest

24 out of 60 threads on the 1st Football page concern Shearer in some way, put these together and you have 91 pages.

I'm not lazy after all it appears.

:snod:

Dude! It happened 3 days ago!

It's because all the real fans are outside SJP celebrating, not sitting at home on forumz. Those 39 pages are only Dave posting from his phone, you're the only fucker not there.

The Modric thread had 58 pages, most of which were generated over a period of two months.

The Shearer thread has generated 39 pages in a little over three days.

so shearer has a better page per day ratio.