The Lack Of 'Class' In The So-Called Top Four

Tooj

Gutierrez tumbles to the ground under most challenges, tbf.

Rare that he kicks off at the ref for not giving a foul.  Yesterday he mostly got up and ran after the player

Guest firetotheworks

I only ever see Jonas make a bit of a meal of things when he's actually been fouled, he's definitely not light weight.

Our team is severely lacking in class, just because it's more in line with kicking seven shades of shit out of other players, rather than being fannies just makes it a different type of class thats lacking.

Barton ffs! Nolans challenge the other week was sick, Guthrie breaking someones leg.

I'd rather we had some skilled fannies tbh.

Gutierrez tumbles to the ground under most challenges, tbf.

Yep. Duff is a horrendous cheat too.

Oba cheats quite a bit. Nolan has committed the worst tackle of any player in the Premiership this season. Guthrie has randomly broken someone's leg. We employ Joey Barton ffs. AND SUDDENLY I CAN ONLY TYPE IN CAPITALS WHAT THE HELL? ITS LIKE SHIFT IS STUCK DOWN  CANT EVEN PUT A PERIOD AT THE END OF A SENTENCE>

ANYWAY<  SOME FOLKS MUST NOT WATCH OUR PLAYERS THEY"RE JUST AS BAD>

:lol:

Taylor being shot by a sniper in the stands

Done that more than once, dived a fair few times (derby at home this season) and gets away with a lot (should have been sent off at home to Liverpool and Manu this season).