Boro sent tickets back

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

I heard that they have sent back 700 tickets for the game a week on monday. Would have thought even they would sell out this fixture.

Not suprising. They haven't brought a full allocation for a few year now. Don't blame them - potentially getting relegated away to your to your biggest rivals isn't something id be wanting to and go see.

Not suprising. They haven't brought a full allocation for a few year now. Don't blame them - potentially getting relegated away to your to your biggest rivals isn't something id be wanting to and go see.

But relegating your 'biggest rivals' should far outweigh the negative.

they've got a much easier game this weekend so they could potentially be relegating us!

They haven't brought a full allocation for a few year now.

To be fair, they have. Usually one of the better supports up here.

they might sellout their tickets they take nut they are usually a block short of a full allocation

Guest toonlass

Hear them today singing "We support our local team" and Man U singing back "You support a pile a shite!"  :lol:

oh come on Mistle, stop being so sensible man.

Sorry, what was I thinking. Slap me again...

Still, not selling 3,000 tickets for 30 miles up the road in a massive 12 pointer is very poor.  Recession or not.

oh come on Mistle, stop being so sensible man.

Sorry, what was I thinking. Slap me again...

Still, not selling 3,000 tickets for 30 miles up the road in a massive 12 pointer is very poor.  Recession or not.

Too true, I was thinking about this today.