Players Morale

Crumpy Gunt

At the end of the day they are earning in one week what the majority of people are earning in 2 years, maybe even 3 or 4. When these people save up all season for another season ticket to see their team perform once a fortnight I think it is an utter piss take that these are seen at all in the town drinking. They should at least have enough respect for the fans to say - "I have to show some discipline and show that I am determined to help them get their club out this mess." Fair enough going out for a meal with the missus or a few mates or whatever but going on a "night out" is pretty shambolic.

Like previously mentioned - doing it when your performing is fair enough, but when you aren't it is pretty disrespectful.

:thup:

At the end of the day they are earning in one week what the majority of people are earning in 2 years, maybe even 3 or 4. When these people save up all season for another season ticket to see their team perform once a fortnight I think it is an utter piss take that these are seen at all in the town drinking. They should at least have enough respect for the fans to say - "I have to show some discipline and show that I am determined to help them get their club out this mess." Fair enough going out for a meal with the missus or a few mates or whatever but going on a "night out" is pretty shambolic.

Like previously mentioned - doing it when your performing is fair enough, but when you aren't it is pretty disrespectful.

And likely to end in a good kicking for one or more of them if we do go down.

And likely to end in a good kicking for one or more of them if we do go down.

Exactly. They should be far more sensible, I notice Bentdner has just apologised for going out last night after the Arsenal game too. Shame our lot can't apologise...

Guest toonlass

Just wait until they do their lap of (dis)honour this season, should be interesting.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/05/07/shearer-barton-will-not-affect-boro-preparations-72703-23565771/

while much has been made of the new regime at United, Shearer said: "I think a lot has been made about discipline, but there has been no crackdown.

"I have asked people to be in at 10am, that’s all. There is a fine system in place, but that’s all.

"I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask people to come to work on time."

Guest toonlass

10am? 10 a fucking m!?!? The way the 'club insider' was going on about the new rules I fully expected Shearer to have demanded them to all be in at the crack of sunrise and not a second later. 10am ffs!!!

10am? 10 a f***ing m!?!? The way the 'club insider' was going on about the new rules I fully expected Shearer to have demanded them to all be in at the crack of sunrise and not a second later. 10am ffs!!!

Sounds like you're bout to pop a vein in your forehead, or a hernia or summat!! chillll winston chilll baby :lol: