End of Season Lap of "Honour"

Guest michaelfoster

Guest michaelfoster

Wouldnt really call it a lap of honour like but if they do it today it better not be a 2 min stand in the centre circle and clap to the fans like the last 2 years, even Keegan didnt make then go round the pitch last year, its disrespectful that they cant walk around the pitch.

This year the manager, every player & coach better be there and walk round the f*cking pitch. Last season i remember only half the squad came out, and some made a very quick retreat to the changing rooms (Duff & Owen spring to mind)

Guest michaelfoster

There will be nothing, I'm sure. A quick applause and that's it. But the players can never win with this. People complain if they do and then complain if they don't.

I dont know how old you are, you might be older or younger than me but growing up watching nufc they have always done a full lap around the pitch until a few years ago iirc.

We should at least get a thank you for putting up with their shower of s**t all season

There will be nothing, I'm sure. A quick applause and that's it. But the players can never win with this. People complain if they do and then complain if they don't.

I dont know how old you are, you might be older or younger than me but growing up watching nufc they have always done a full lap around the pitch until a few years ago iirc.

We should at least get a thank you for putting up with their shower of s**t all season

we know that, doesn't mean anything. Like Keefaz says it's very much a no-win situation for anyone given the shower of s**** we've seen this year

If we get beat i reckon there would be no lap of dishonor ,pretty embarrassing really no win situation for the players but a win would be a better send off after this mess.

Guest saintscoobz

Lap of Honour. They should walk round with their heads bowed in shame, over paid wankers can fook right off

Guest Gemmill

Does anyone know what happened after the final whistle.

Just the same as happens at any other match. 

Guest toonlass

Does anyone know what happened after the final whistle.

We all went home.

Ffs did you not go on the lash for the last game of the season  ;D

Nah, the bairn did but I just went home,  :lol: