Howard Webb

McCormick

Guest Phil K

Your hypocrisy and selective memory knows no bounds.

Tell me if this is the same Howard Webb who got you a point against Sunderland when that idiot did his ridiculous dive in the box.

I seem to remember he was the best ref in the country then.

Speaking of hypocrisy dickhead - note you are commenting here while we get banned on your fansites.

You can go through game after game about not getting the decisions - we have claims on our 1-2 defeat at the Stadium of Sh*te.

You get some, some you don't.

But just to say again - hypocrisy ? We have a long way to go before we get to your level.

Your hypocrisy and selective memory knows no bounds.

Tell me if this is the same Howard Webb who got you a point against Sunderland when that idiot did his ridiculous dive in the box.

I seem to remember he was the best ref in the country then.

Speaking of hypocrisy dickhead - note you are commenting here while we get banned on your fansites.

You can go through game after game about not getting the decisions - we have claims on our 1-2 defeat at the Stadium of Sh*te.

You get some, some you don't.

But just to say again - hypocrisy ? We have a long way to go before we get to your level.

How about hypocracy being euphoric celebrations over a 36 point season. I suppose it is twice what they normally get.

How about hypocracy being none of the players or management team who represent Sunderland Football Club, and make vast fortunes out of the fans, will lower themselves to live in the place.

People that keep saying that Webb had nothing to do with us going down and that the team's performance throughout the season is what sent us down, are not really getting at the point here.

Sure we've totally deserved our fate and had we done better in certain games this season then we would not have ben in tis mess. FFS no one is denying that.

The decision Webb made has also had a huge impact on our fate, it was a terrible decision and occured at a crucial time in a crucial game. Had that goal stood, which it should have, we would have stayed up, simple as that.

If he ever referees a game at SJP again I hope he gets the treatment he deserves from the crowd. I wish him nothing but ill fortune in his life.