Howard Webb

McCormick

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

To me it looked like Schwarzer initiated the actual contact that occurred.  He spent more effort trying to earn the obstruction call than he spent trying to defend the corner.  Fuck him.

And of course, fuck yourself, Howard Webb.  Every match he's in there is some sort of phantom call he makes for some situation he invents.  And I agree with what was said above about hanging him high off the Tyne Bridge.

Fuck.

Not Webb's fault we're not good enough.

Actually we more than matched fulham today. First half we were poor but we were much the better side in the 2nd and deserved to get something out of the game. We had more possesion and more teritorial advantage, according to the stats. It was an absolutely shocking decision by webb, there was not enough there to give a foul and it has cost us our PL status. I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position, but Webb has played a huge part in sending us down.

Have a f***ing word :lol:.

Howard Webb will play no part in us getting relegated, fact is we should have scored with all this 'posession and teritorial advantage'. We should have been better than we were, end of.

Plus there's the other 37 games you play in a season.

How about you stfu !!

Did you even read what I said, we deserved something out of the game we had the possesion, territory and the best chances. Yes of course if we played even better we would have got the result we needed, no s*** sherlock !

Webb has had a huge part to play in sending us down, if you think that is a crazy statement to make, as you suggest, then you are proving to be a complete blithering idiot. Maybe you should be the one having a word with yourselves lol lol lol

Oh and the "pls 37 other games s***. Again did you read my post "I'm not absolving the players totally from blame here, as they've got us into this position", ffs reading comprehension ftw.

I'm a blithering idiot because I don't think a referee that made ONE controversial decision to disallow a goal in ONE game of a THIRTY EIGHT game season is sending us down?

Aye, ok :lol:

Forget the points we threw away against Stoke, Wigan and Man City at home. Forget the chances we had to beat Pompey. Forget the chances we had to score a goal today. Forget the two guilt-edge opportunities Martins should have buried, and the stupid mistake from Bassong to get sent off, the bad positioning of Taylor to play their goal onside - The thing that's playing a big hand  in sending us down is a disallowed goal from Howard Webb!

Are you a little slow or something. Why don't you clearly point out where I did not say that the players had got us into this position that someone like howard f***ing webb can make a awful call that has in all probability cost us our PL status. Honestly do everyone a favour and stfu, you obviously have zero reading comnprehension skills.

:lol: Probably one of the best insults I've ever received. Thank you.

Guest Phil K

This is what happens when you leave yourselves in other peoples hands.

Good point

Webb was looking to disallow a goal, simple as

I hope he catches AIDS from his secret boyfriend

just got home. too late to see if.....

a) was their goal offside and who (to blame) played him onside ?

b)why was vidukas header disallowed....just seemed like nolan stood his ground on the line ?

c) was the sending off a sending off ?

b)why was vidukas header disallowed....just seemed like nolan stood his ground on the line ?

a:onside,Taylor played him on,but Bassong marking fresh air also

b:goal disallowed for nothing really.terrible,spiteful decision.

c:correct decision to send Bassong off.Very naive defending tbh,not being able to cut out,read a 60 yard pass.

a] Their goal was ok. Taylor.

b] Our goal was good. Nolan did nothing.

c] Yes

Pretty gutted now after seeing it on tv.  I stood up for him earlier in the thread, but you're right.  Nolan doesn't actually do anything wrong, though those are given often, and from my view (just near that) thought ref would give it.  As for the sending off, technically was a foul, but soft, regardless, it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity as he wasn't near the ball, so no way a red.

which occured at 0-0

honestly, what a load of s****

They scored ,you klutz.They wouldn't have would they,if the penalty hadn't had been given.

and the score would have remained at 0-0

where are you getting 2-0 from?

which occured at 0-0

They scored ,you klutz.They wouldn't have would they,if the penalty hadn't had been given.

Cos we then scored 2,hence the final score of 2-2...it really isn't rocket science.

There's another question. If Nolan did nothing wrong, when the referee blew the whistle to disallow the goal why did he go down on his knees and hold his head in hands instead of disputing the decision?

He knew he'd done something.

I think that was a reaction of someone that couldn't believe how terrible a decision that was.

Guest oba78

which occured at 0-0

Cos we then scored 2,hence the final score of 2-2...it really isn't rocket science.

How do you know we would have went on to score 2 goals? It probably would have been a whole different game if Beye hadn't been sent off...incidents like that totally change the way games go, to say the game would have finished 2-1 is totally unpredictable.

which occured at 0-0

How do you know we would have went on to score 2 goals? It probably would have been a whole different game if Beye hadn't been sent off...incidents like that totally change the way games go, to say the game would have finished 2-1 is totally unpredictable.

that bassongs a twat, letting beye take the rap for him.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Er -  you're not going down (if you do go down) because of a bad refereeing decision today. It wasn't that bad actually.

If you do go down it will be because you have been shite all season. Hard to take, I know. But there you go.

Guest Heneage

Er -  you're not going down (if you do go down) because of a bad refereeing decision today. It wasn't that bad actually.

If you do go down it will be because you have been s**** all season. Hard to take, I know. But there you go.

True but if you honestly don't think we've had a harsh rub of the green than I  think you need to look closer.

Guest firetotheworks

If you do go down it will be because you have been s**** all season. Hard to take, I know. But there you go.

That's not really enlightening tbh, we know it. We know we deserve to go down, whether we do or not is another matter though obviously.

It's patently obvious that Webb was influenced by Nolan's block against the Smogs and Taylor's subsequent goal on Monday. He was just looking for a chance to punish us.

I appreciate that referees are human just like us, and they have human faults and failings just like us, but that won't stop me believing that Howard Webb is the biggest CUNT on the planet!

Fellas, you can blame Webb for today but we are where we are because we are not good enough and haven't been all season. If you are angry - you should be directing it at those who run the club and also the 7/8 cowards that currently populate our first team.

Fellas, you can blame Webb for today but we are where we are because we are not good enough and haven't been all season. If you are angry - you should be directing it at those who run the club and also the 7/8 cowards that currently populate our first team.

Of course we know it runs deeper than a bad decision. But today we did enough to get a point. Not just performance wise, we scored a goal. That point would probably have guaranteed safety, but a crap decision has denied us.

which occured at 0-0

Heaven's above....