Final Day TV Coverage

MidfieldGeneral

Fuck sake im not sure what to do now, was relying on Shitanta to have either us, Hull or Sunderland on so I can see an important game aswell as another on my computer. Instead they have fucking boro, gonna cancel that shite first thing Monday morning. Fuck knows how ill watch all of these games now, all the pubs over here are bound to have either Man Utd or Chelsea on, even though they are meaningless games for both clubs. Fucking fuming.

I finish work at 6 and the games finish at 5.50.

I'm considering shutting myself in a room until MOTD comes on at night...

I'm stuck between not going to the work and watching the game = losing money and risk seeing us go down live

going to work and missing the game = maybe see us stay up

Guest samjack

So if Scunny & Millwall go to extra time & pens does that mean our game could be slightly delayed .....canna be surely......hope it is tho' !!!

Oh fk we are going to have the Jockaneze bastard commentating aren't we, no way could I stand listening to that c*** writing us off 10 mins into the match.

We're playing against his former team as well just to add a bit more spice. Not that it needed any more. I just hope these useless fuckwit players currently masquerading as pros don't embarass us in front of the whole nation.

Does anyone know if it's on Sky Sports 1 or 3 ??

We're on 1, Hull are on 3 and the mackems are on interactive via 3.

It's gonna be channel flicking madness! :omg: though the sky controller is liable to go out the window if we don't survive  :neutral:

Please tell me there aint gonna be one of those goal update options where it flicks to the goal in other matches, as I can just see us winning in the 91st minute and all the results going our way, until 'GOAL UPDATE' appears (or whatever it normally says).............  :explode: