Final Day TV Coverage

MidfieldGeneral

Will be announced tomorow as they will be waiting on the outcome of the game tonight before deciding.

Newcastle isn't a big club but half the country will be glued to their sets to watch us go down. The only consolation is that everyone involved with SKY will be shitting their pants at the prospects of mass monthly debit cancellations. Well you can't have it both ways...enjoy the show.

Will be announced tomorow as they will be waiting on the outcome of the game tonight before deciding.

Newcastle isn't a big club but half the country will be glued to their sets to watch us go down. The only consolation is that everyone involved with SKY will be shitting their pants at the prospects of mass monthly debit cancellations. Well you can't have it both ways...enjoy the show.

Exactly. After being the Sky and Setanta Commentator's whipping boys for this season all of a sudden we may be their 'Man U of the Championship' if we go down. If we go down at least it will hit Sky, Setanta and all the opposition clubs who liked a full away end when they played us in the pocket.

Sky have been waiting for a big club to go down for years, and they don't come any bigger than Newcastle United FC.

They'll regret it afterwards though (if we go down) they will lose LOTS of subscription money.

Sky have been waiting for a big club to go down for years, and they don't come any bigger than Newcastle United FC.

They'll regret it afterwards though (if we go down) they will lose LOTS of subscription money.

Well Sky show Championship matches so I imagine we will be on TV as much as they can get away with.  Will be cancelling my Setanta subscription though.

Well Sky show Championship matches so I imagine we will be on TV as much as they can get away with.  Will be cancelling my Setanta subscription though.

If mine wasn't free already on the XL package, I'd be doing the same.

Guest toonlass

I cancelled mine immediately after the game away at Arsenal and Craig Burley's shit comments throughout the game. Will not be getting it back either.

In Scandinavia:

Hull vs Man Utd - Canal+ Sport 1

Aston Villa vs Newcastle - Canal+ Sport 2

Sunderland vs Chelsea Canal+ Sport Extra

Get theee fuck iiinnnn. Although we have Pool-Spurs on Sport1. Hyypiä getting a game probs....

Jeff Stelling all the way for me.

It's got potential to be comedy gold (assuming results are going our way of course.......)

Last year he was one of the 3 anchors and Ed Chamberlain did Soccer "Sunday." Probably be the same this year.