Brede Hangeland

Tooj

Strong case now more than ever for why Hodgson should be our gaffer.

My God, you lot really are utterly deluded. Why, in God's name, would any half sane person want to manage your club? It's a basket case. Besides, haven't you heard? We're all going on a European Tour. COYW

Take Howard Webb and his colleagues with you as they've given you your points against us this year..well 5 of them anyhow.

Samuel might as well have had Goalie gloves on at the Reebok. Don't even know why he's bothered about Europe they went out with little fight against Sporting last time.

I think you might have got a bit confused here, nicko.

Well well, the best center back in the league.

:lol:

Thought he was OK yesterday, nothing more. As tooj mentioned, struggled once AC came on, saved by Schwarzer having been beaten in the air for Butt's chance.

Guest johnnyboy

Indeed. Anyway my point was a serious one.

What you guys don't seem to realise is that most others don't share your perception of your club. 'Best fans in the world'? purlease. Although I accept that the boos at the final whistle on Saturday were probably for Webb, I can honestly say that I've never heard any fans boo their own manager/players as often as you lot. You seem to think you have a right to success and the pressure you apply with your unrealistic demands for it are in part responsible for your current troubles.

Fifth place two seasons running wasn't good enough for you. No, and Bobby Robson (also a Fulham legend and very deeply respected in these parts) was shown the door. That your club could treat a gentleman like him so dismissively speaks volumes. And what chance did you give Big Sam? My God, he didn't stand a chance with you lot and your ridiculously inflated expectations. Again, speaks volumes.

You seem to think that you can draw up a wishlist of managers and players and that those on it would jump at the chance of joining NUFC. Delusional.

Roy Hodgson is far too intelligent to submit himself to your ridiculous infantile demands. You seem to be the only ones who don't see that. Best fans in the world? That's hilarious. You have made your club unmanagable and, so it seems, unsellable.

COYW

Guest BooBoo

What you guys don't seem to realise is that most others don't share your perception of your club. 'Best fans in the world'? purlease. Although I accept that the boos at the final whistle on Saturday were probably for Webb, I can honestly say that I've never heard any fans boo their own manager/players as often as you lot. You seem to think you have a right to success and the pressure you apply with your unrealistic demands for it are in part responsible for your current troubles.

Fifth place two seasons running wasn't good enough for you. No, and Bobby Robson (also a Fulham legend and very deeply respected in these parts) was shown the door. That your club could treat a gentleman like him so dismissively speaks volumes. And what chance did you give Big Sam? My God, he didn't stand a chance with you lot and your ridiculously inflated expectations. Again, speaks volumes.

You seem to think that you can draw up a wishlist of managers and players and that those on it would jump at the chance of joining NUFC. Delusional.

Roy Hodgson is far too intelligent to submit himself to your ridiculous infantile demands. You seem to be the only ones who don't see that. Best fans in the world? That's hilarious. You have made your club unmanagable and, so it seems, unsellable.

COYW

Tosser- leave.

COYW

Cobblers. I suppose you missed the 4,000 fans chanting his name away from home in his last game did you? More myths originated from the media.

Guest BooBoo

The irony is, this thread is praising Fulham's centre half and manager to the hilt, yet the tit comes on here to serve up the usual anti- Newcastle drivel.

Thick as pig shite.

Wasn't Allardyce given the same chance that Sanchez was given at Fulham?

Its amazing how we get criticised for binning that tool, while the sackings of Sanchez, Adams, Ince are described as masterstrokes.

Never thought of it like that before, but you have a point.

Guest johnnyboy

Wasn't Allardyce given the same chance that Sanchez was given at Fulham?

Its amazing how we get criticised for binning that tool, while the sackings of Sanchez, Adams, Ince are described as masterstrokes.

Are you seriously suggesting that Sanchez, Adams and Ince are comparable to Allardyce. Big Sam has forgotten more about football management than those three will ever know. What he achieved at Bolton was incredible.

And Sanchez's sacking had nothing to do with any pressure from the fans - he was sacked for blowing most of his £26m budget on rubbish and taking us to the verge of relegation. He had more time and more money than Allardyce.

Deluded and in denial. :idiot2:

Allardyce spent the best part of £20m on Rozehnal, Barton & Smith. Plus God knows how much he gave the likes of Viduka, Cacapa & Geremi on Bosmans per week, but I'd imagine we're looking at in the region of nearly £600k a month, so over £14m for their two seasons.

COYW

I can see your point actually, Fulham would never dare sack SBR :lol:

What a twat. Rather be a Newcastle fan in the conference than a Fulham fan in the premier league. You've got fuck all to you and will be off flirting with relegation again when Hodgson leaves. Enjoy your European tour, it will be your last for a while.

COYW

FOYJB

He's about five times better than any defender we have.

You'd think we'd have a decent scouting network in Scandinavia to pick up these guys :(

He had a trial at the club.