Away games for you next season?

Dave

Guest Phil K

You guys are so lucky at least you'll get see Newcastle play, I'll have to depend on this site on match days.

Believe me, it's neither a pleasure or a priveledge to watch Newcastle these dark Ashley days  :weep:

Middlesbrough

Reading

Ipswich

QPR

Watford

Doncasterl

Nottm Forest

Barnsley

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

Looking at the fixture list, bolded ones are definites, others are probably.

Annoyed quite a few good ones (eg Palace, Blackpool and Sheff Wed) I won't be able to make.

You guys are so lucky at least you'll get see Newcastle play, I'll have to depend on this site on match days.

Believe me, it's neither a pleasure or a priveledge to watch Newcastle these dark Ashley days   :weep:

Watching the team isn't great. I can't recall the last time I didn't thorougly enjoy an away game though.

My British Army ID gets me a discount with National rail services, does it with ToonAway?

You really should check online before running your mouth :lol:

I've just had a check on thetrainline and it says if you've got a "HM Forces Railcard" it will cost you £69.30 for a "Super Off-peak" return. Aka the least flexible ticket.

West Brom

Cardiff

Coventry

Swansea

Reading

Bristol City

Plymouth

Live in Wales and want to go to these as a minimum, and hopefully more, depending on finances.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to Celtic Park on Tuesday, these away games are alot of bloody hassle!

Anyway, anybody know any friendly pubs around Celtic Park?

There's just me and a mate going (Dad can't make it because of work so i gotta go alone :() is it safe to wear colours?

Whats the away end like, anybody ever been, thoughts?

I don't think such a thing exists, I've been once and the whole area around the ground seemed like a total s*** hole.

Away end is pretty shit, you are in corner and if you are near the back the view is restricted by massive metal supports holding up the roof, I didn't have a seat the stewards said Rangers fans rip them out and there's no point replacing them as they'll just do it again next time.

I don't think such a thing exists, I've been once and the whole area around the ground seemed like a total s*** hole.

Away end is pretty s***, you are in corner and if you are near the back the view is restricted by massive metal supports holding up the roof, I didn't have a seat the stewards said Rangers fans rip them out and there's no point replacing them as they'll just do it again next time.

I'd drink in town, there are some cracking pubs. You could risk drinking around the Barrowlands if you fancy soaking up the atmosphere though you might have to keep schtum.

Im going to Celtic Park on Tuesday, these away games are alot of bloody hassle!

There's just me and a mate going (Dad can't make it because of work so i gotta go alone :() is it safe to wear colours?

Whats the away end like, anybody ever been, thoughts?

I can't remember the name, but there's a rangers bar, believe it or not, directly opposite Bridgeton train station, which is just along the road from Parkhead. It's decked out in rangers gear and everything. Would imagine you'd be accepted in there, seeing as you're playing their big rivals. Otherwise, city centre's probably you're best bet.

Not sure how people will react to your colours though.