Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

I think Roger typed his surname incorrectly when he registered..   :iamatwat:

Unoriginal to say the least. Also suggesting i am a c*** isnt much different to actually saying it, just takes 1% of the bottle. Pathetic tbh

I think Roger typed his surname incorrectly when he registered..   :iamatwat:

Unoriginal to say the least. Also suggesting i am a c*** isnt much different to actually saying it, just takes 1% of the bottle. Pathetic tbh

That time of the month?

Guest Roger Kint

I think Roger typed his surname incorrectly when he registered..  :iamatwat:

That time of the month?

I take objection to people implying i am a cunt, strange you feel the need to comment on my posts and nobody elses.

That time of the month?

I take objection to people implying i am a c***, strange you feel the need to comment on my posts and nobody elses.

If you take objection at that (which is fair enough), then perhaps you should not hound another member with sarcastic remarks for making an honest mistake. You should be willing to take as much as you dish out

Guest Roger Kint

That time of the month?

I take objection to people implying i am a c***, strange you feel the need to comment on my posts and nobody elses.

If you take objection at that (which is fair enough), then perhaps you should not hound another member with sarcastic remarks for making an honest mistake. You should be willing to take as much as you dish out

Its hardly hounding him to corect his mistake and then respond to a stupid reply. Am more than willing to take anything that doesnt overstep a mark. Being called/implied a cunt is exactly that.

It would have been over before people stirred it up again and no i dont mean you.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'll be angrily disappointed if he is still receiving a wage from NUFC next season after Aug 31.

More so Alan Smith for me.

I really like Lovenkrands as a professional and as a person.

I just wish he was slightly more able in his 30s.

Did us a great service in the Championship.  Good enough to be our Kuqi-style "we're fucked" striker next year for the end of his contract.  After that, adios, and thanks for the goals.

Agreed Chris. I hope Barton plays CM against Villa. I think that could give Loven another dimension since he will receive more through compared to our normal setup with Nolan Tiote.

Another dimension. :lol:

Give over with this rubbish, man.

Don't take everything too literally, stupid. His play will improve. You're fucking incapable of substantiate your views. Instead of constantly labeling peoples opinions for rubbish, you could for once try to give the grounds for why you disagree...

I would agree. Whilst in an ideal world he should not be starting for us, he is one of the better forwards that we have at the moment in terms of movement, pace and goal scoring record. Could be good cover for next season, although I would hope he'd be playing with the reserves and only coming into the first team picture when the shite really hits the fan in injury-terms.

Another dimension. :lol:

Give over with this rubbish, man.

Don't take everything too literally, stupid. His play will improve. You're f***ing incapable of substantiate your views. Instead of constantly labeling peoples opinions for rubbish, you could for once try to give the grounds for why you disagree...

I could easily 'substanciate' my views. Lovenkrands has made a career of being an average second-tier forward, and is now past that glittering peak at 31. To expect 'another dimension' from him simply because one of our top players will likely be played out of position is absurd, frankly.

Course, given that you're coming out with this stuff on a regular basis, you should know it already. I can't always feed your ignorance.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I didn't actually think he did that badly today, like all our fit strikers he's not good enough but does a better job over 90 minutes than Ranger.