I've had enough

mozy

If this season has left you ready to throw in the towel on supporting this club, then to be frank, you were never a true supporter. The shit that we’ve had to put up with this season, should have made you angry but it should equally have reaffirmed your love for the club and made you determined to do your bit however small that is to help the NUFC get back to where it belongs.

:nods:

I love the useless cunts more than ever tbh.

Guest northwestmag1892

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Guest MarkMag

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Would hornets do the trick?

Guest northwestmag1892

Would hornets do the trick?

Elton's Hornets?

Just speaking to other fans and them still thinking we are a massive club who can still attract class players.

We need to wake up and realise that we are going to have to sign players like Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton.

So what? We are still a massive club, just one that's going through some really bad times. Is that so hard to grasp?

'Massive' clubs DON'T go through 'hard times' - ask, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool for example ; when were these clubs last facing the situation NUFC faces(and has done at least 3 times in the last 30 years)?

Real Madrid, Barca, AC Milan, etc etc....?

Arsenal were s*** , early 90s, Man u were relegated in th 70s, Liverpool were nowhere before shankly.

Were Arsenal relegated ? You are grasping at straws trying to equate Liverpool and Man U with NUFC ; Shanks took over at Anfield in 1962 for heaven's sake - as for Man U, one relegation in 60 years(and winning Europe's top trophy 3 times)hardly puts them in the NUFC failure class ; if you want to make comparisons, choose someone like the Mackems - oh, sorry, even THEY won the FA Cup in 73 - FOUR YEARS after OUR last trophy...!

Get real pls....

ermm, i wasnt comparing those clubs to us , i was replying the the comment Massive clubs dont go through hard times