120 Made Redundant At SJP

Crumpy Gunt

The boycott never really took off anyway. There will be people out there who won't buy anything from any of his shops but thats because the man is a c***, not because NUSC told them not to buy any Mike Ashley products or buy anything from the ground on a matchday.

how is the man a cunt ?

Guest Heneage

Look North have just claimed Duff said some of the team didn't give a monkeys if they went down, this reported anywhere?

Look North have just claimed Duff said some of the team didn't give a monkeys if they went down, this reported anywhere?

Its just cos he said

""There will obviously be a massive clear-out, there are budgets in the Championship and also I'm sure the gaffer knows who cares about the club and who stays, who's going work to get out of the Championship," Duff said. "He knows that already."

Interesting what Ginola thought of it also, he went to see the side under Keegan and says they lacked spirit then even:

http://www.football.co.uk/newcastle_united/newcastle_players_did_not_care_enough_to_beat_relegation_says_david_ginola_rss108928.shtml

"The players are not humble at all. I was in the dressing room at the training ground when Keegan was there and I met the players. The atmosphere in the dressing room is not the same any more.

"They don't talk to each other any more. They don't share things. Winning games is not about putting names on a sheet, it's something you prepare and organise during the week before a game. It's the way you talk to each other and react. "

Interesting what Ginola thought of it also, he went to see the side under Keegan and says they lacked spirit then even:

http://www.football.co.uk/newcastle_united/newcastle_players_did_not_care_enough_to_beat_relegation_says_david_ginola_rss108928.shtml

"The players are not humble at all. I was in the dressing room at the training ground when Keegan was there and I met the players. The atmosphere in the dressing room is not the same any more.

"They don't talk to each other any more. They don't share things. Winning games is not about putting names on a sheet, it's something you prepare and organise during the week before a game. It's the way you talk to each other and react. "

we haven't looked like a team since robsons penultimate season.