120 Made Redundant At SJP

Crumpy Gunt

They've pretty much got nee chance of getting anything other than the rank baddest shittest jobs for the forseeable future aswell tbh.

What s*** times these are.  :no:

what, hes considering them all for the managers positon?

It's a fact that the worst value for money has been the playing squad. We can moan about lack of investment but for us to be paying the 5th highest wages in England for a bunch of wasters we've witnessed this season is criminal.

£42M+ spent on Michael Owen gave us 30 goals and 2 assists  :no:

Wasn't really £42m net though was it.

how not?

Well it wasn't even £42m to begin with:

£17m transfer fee + 120k weekly wage (for 3 years as one year was paid for by the compensation) =

Around £35m.

Then take into account increased TV money, shirt sales etc.

Redundant means you have no role in the job you're currently doing - these people have been chopped for cost cutting measures alone which is a fucking joke when you think that the cummulative wages for these people are probably less than a couple of weeks worth of wages for around two or three of the charlatans that have taken us down.

Admin staff always get the shit end of the stick - if they were needed last year they will still be needed next year.

This has just made my mind up, no matter what the prices are next year.  Fuck it and fuck this club.  Shove your fucking season ticket up your fucking arse.

Guest Heneage

Redundant means you have no role in the job you're currently doing - these people have been chopped for cost cutting measures alone which is a f***ing joke when you think that the cummulative wages for these people are probably less than a couple of weeks worth of wages for around two or three of the charlatans that have taken us down.

Admin staff always get the s*** end of the stick - if they were needed last year they will still be needed next year.

This has just made my mind up, no matter what the prices are next year.  f*** it and f*** this club.  Shove your f***ing season ticket up your f***ing arse.

But I don't have a season ticket? :no:

Redundant means you have no role in the job you're currently doing - these people have been chopped for cost cutting measures alone which is a fucking joke when you think that the cummulative wages for these people are probably less than a couple of weeks worth of wages for around two or three of the charlatans that have taken us down.

Admin staff always get the shit end of the stick - if they were needed last year they will still be needed next year.

This has just made my mind up, no matter what the prices are next year.  Fuck it and fuck this club.  Shove your fucking season ticket up your fucking arse.

I have a sneaky feeling it will backfire on Ashley, like a shortage of staff will cause a huge fuck up, somewhere down the line that will lose more money than it saved,....i just cant think where I got the idea from tho. :rolleyes:

£42M+ spent on Michael Owen gave us 30 goals and 2 assists

although owen has had shocking season, he did keep us up at least oone year of his contract,(his goals made the difference) so that one year of prem tv revenue you have to directly offset against his wages, which means he hasnt really cost us anything....in theory.

IN practise that outlay cousl have landed a better midfield player that would have improved the team.

imo its the alan smiths, and other mediocre players who have cost us dear this season, utterly unjustified wages.

Guest elbee909

Supposedly a lot of them were part time staff, not that this excuses anything but would be interesting to know what roles they had.

Redundant means you have no role in the job you're currently doing - these people have been chopped for cost cutting measures alone which is a f***ing joke when you think that the cummulative wages for these people are probably less than a couple of weeks worth of wages for around two or three of the charlatans that have taken us down.

Admin staff always get the s*** end of the stick - if they were needed last year they will still be needed next year.

This has just made my mind up, no matter what the prices are next year.  f*** it and f*** this club.  Shove your f***ing season ticket up your f***ing arse.

No season ticket= less money for club= more chance of someone else getting laid off

Guest wshmag

Please say one of them is Damien Duff.

He's been shite, but probably one of our better players this season. Hardly a compliment, though.

Guest fading star

No season ticket= less money for club= more chance of someone else getting laid off

Using that logic.

No season ticket = less money for club = more money for another part of the economy = new jobs.

Guest Brewcastle

..... And in same time the di*k Barton fights to stay - with a £64K salary per week. That fu**er makes me more and more dislike him. No respect for the club or the fans. -He could make this easy for all parts with going to Blackburn or Bolton - that for some strange reason seems to want him :crazy2:. But it looks like he still want to be the biggest d**k-head in GB.