RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The first non-admin to spot the difference wins a negligible* prize.

*ie, I say well done. That's all.

The shirts have changed?

Well done.

I thought it might be that, but they are still the same for me ???

The first non-admin to spot the difference wins a negligible* prize.

*ie, I say well done. That's all.

The shirts have changed?

Well done.

I've printed your well done and it's gone on my fridge door.

Guest geordienorway

I am pretty sure Krishnan is the new owner. The president of Malaysia has been speaking about Khrisnan and Newcastle, and I don't think he would have done that if Khrisnan's interest isn't serious. Hope to god this will come together. 

New in Internet Explorer though, Firefox is slow to update.

It's because they're still in your cache in Firefox. I explain this all the time. :lol:

Ctrl+F5.

where's the ctrl switch ?

Guest geordienorway

"Seymour Pierce, the investment bank brokering Newcastle's sale, is hopeful a deal may be concluded by the end of the week. The club is attracting interest with an Austrian consortium understood to be the latest investment group to have been shown around St James' Park, when a Malaysian consortium also made a return visit."

Guardian

I am pretty sure Krishnan is the new owner. The president of Malaysia has been speaking about Khrisnan and Newcastle, and I don't think he would have done that if Khrisnan's interest isn't serious. Hope to god this will come together. 

It was the sports minister. :lol:

"Seymour Pierce, the investment bank brokering Newcastle's sale, is hopeful a deal may be concluded by the end of the week. The club is attracting interest with an Austrian consortium understood to be the latest investment group to have been shown around St James' Park, when a Malaysian consortium also made a return visit."

Guardian

austrian....fuck man. it's the fourth reich

Guest Mani

it fookin better be him.  knowing our luck fat ash will sell him to some two bob c@ck jockey and will be in another 5 years of misery.

Guest Phil K

It's because they're still in your cache in Firefox. I explain this all the time. :lol:

Ctrl+F5.

The bottom left of your keyboard has a key with Ctrl on it.

Thats the lad.

austrian....f*** man. it's the fourth reich

If I have to goose step around with an SS uniform and badge on to get some success here, hand me the coal scuttle helmet, buddy.

Ctrl+F5.

Thats the lad.

i know.

i use firefox and didn't need to....why's that ?

Do u have any link to that about the president of Malaysia talking about it?

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/7/6/nation/4261941&sec=nation

Youth and Sports Minister Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek..

The minister also commented on business tycoon Ananda Krishnan’s reported bid for English football club Newcastle United.

He called it a “business decision” and hailed the move.

“We should be proud if it really happens that a Malaysian is involved in such a huge transaction.

“It’s not impossible, and I hope it goes through. I hope it can have a big impact on the development of Malaysian football,” he said.

The president. :laugh:

Link please?

Guest Clint Eastwood

Just taken off Ananda Krishnan's Wikipedia page. Last few words are interesting:--

Personal life

Ananda Krishnan has been called everything from a Nelson Mandela look-a-like and recluse to a humble and , silent worker. Not much is known about him and his tightly guarded private life because he maintains such a low profile on his 8 inch rims. He is known to be the cousin of one of Singapore's early billionaires, Mr. Eliyathamby (stated in book, 'early Indian pioneers of Singapore')

He is known to be apolitical.[citation needed] But he is also a close friend of both former Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and Mahathir's former arch-foe Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah.[citation needed] He brokered the peace deal and healed the political rift between them a few years ago.[citation needed]

He is also known to be generous and donates heavily to charities and Tamil schools, and provides interest-free loans for further education through the Malaysian Community and Education Foundation in Brickfields. In 2005, local newspapers reported that he had given away over RM160 million to charities through his privately owned Usaha Tegas group of companies. AND HES BUYING THE TOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Ctrl+F5.

Thats the lad.

austrian....f*** man. it's the fourth reich

If I have to goose step around with an SS uniform and badge on to get some success here, hand me the coal scuttle helmet, buddy.

we'll become red bull newcastle.

Guest Phil K
i know.

I use Firefox all the time apart from brief forays with Opera.

Wouldn't touch Internet Explorer with a bargepole.

Love all the add-ons.

Most were nicked from Opera's ideas, but great anyway.

Just depends how and when your Firefox refreshes its cache. You only need to Ctrl+F5 if something's not showing for you (like a new avatar or whatever).

Don't worry about it. :lol:

Just depends how and when your Firefox refreshes its cache. You only need to Ctrl+F5 if something's not showing for you (like a new avatar or whatever).

Don't worry about it. :lol:

like i'm going to know the how and when.