RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who exactly would play at the back if we sold both Taylor and Coloccini? Without Jonas we'd have precisely nil wingers aside from LuaLua.

only Ashley could see a decent start help his investment and set out to further destroy it.

One of the kids could play just as bad as Coloccini for nothing.

Do we even have enough kids to get 11 people on the field and a full bench if we lose another three players, on top of the 10 already out the door, out of a squad that was too small last season?  I'm struggling to think of anyone we have available who didn't feature on the pitch or bench on Wednesday.

Do we even have enough kids to get 11 people on the field and a full bench if we lose another three players, on top of the 10 already out the door, out of a squad that was too small last season?  I'm struggling to think of anyone we have available who didn't feature on the pitch or bench on Wednesday.

Barton and Butt both didn't feature on Wednesday

Barton and Butt both didn't feature on Wednesday

Well, guess if Butt gets fit and Barton can go a game without getting banned we only have to magic one kid up.

Be interesting to see who plays in Newcastle Reserves matches this season when we're having to play our 15 and 16 year olds in the first team.  Toddlers?  Sperm?

Am i alone in thinking that Collocinni has actually played well for us in the 3 games we've played??

We've kept 2 clean sheets in a row with harper hardly troubled.

Aye, and we haven't got anyone to come in if either Taylor or Colloccinni either leave or get injured so we can't afford to get rid of either of them.

Guest neesy111

why the fuck do ppl on here complain about all the shit the press come's up with and then believe anything they say

the press know fuck all about what's happening, hence why they are making up stories each day about the club and probably why the chronicle is writing so little on the subject

Am i alone in thinking that Collocinni has actually played well for us in the 3 games we've played??

He was hopeless in the only game he was tested in. Reading played with no strikers and haven't scored all season so anybody could have kept a clean sheet.

Fucked up the other night aswell.

Guest Geordiekev

We've kept 2 clean sheets in a row with harper hardly troubled.

Aye, and we haven't got anyone to come in if either Taylor or Colloccinni either leave or get injured so we can't afford to get rid of either of them.

Yes and you really must have been watching a different game  :doh: Taylor had to constantly bail collo out the shite, I swear if he cut that damn mop off his head he would see the forwards turning him..

why the fuck do ppl on here complain about all the shit the press come's up with and then believe anything they say

the press know fuck all about what's happening, hence why they are making up stories each day about the club and probably why the chronicle is writing so little on the subject

Wise words.

Coloccini man, you'd think he'd look better in a worse league but apparently not.  I never thought he was as bad as people ever made out but he hasn't improved either, which I thought he'd do when we dropped down a division.

I'm pretty certain we've lost Martins, Beye, Bassong, Owen, Duff, Cacapa, Lovenkrands, Viduka and Edgar and brought in Danny Simpson on loan.

I'm also pretty certain that we have no manager and the transfer window shuts in 11 days.

The press don't have to make any shit up.

Looked fine against Reading and didn't have a bad game against WBA or Sheff Wed after the 45 minute mark

This /\

Shaky for 5 mins against reading then settled down and had a good game.

if the crowd are on his back he'll do shit as it'll dent his confidence, give him a bit of support and he'll be okay and as far as i am concerned he's played well so far this season.

Looked fine against Reading and didn't have a bad game against WBA or Sheff Wed after the 45 minute mark

Bollocks. He was woeful in the second half at WBA and nearly gifted Jeffers a goal in the last ten on Wed.

He HAS to go. He's a centre half who can't deal with physical strikers and can't deal with pacy strikers. Its the worst combination possible for the league we're in.

Teams are going to target him and will get joy. Obviously if he is moved on he will have to be replaced but the replacement won't be paid the ridiculous amount we pay Colocinni.

Always seems to end up the wrong side of strikers, always seems to commit himself, fail to win the ball and have to run back with no chance of catching them, hoping that they fuck up their one on one or someone else gets to them.

That said, we aren't organised enough to actually make a signing and replace him if he goes,.

I'm pretty certain we've lost Martins, Beye, Bassong, Owen, Duff, Cacapa, Lovenkrands, Viduka and Edgar and brought in Danny Simpson on loan.

I'm also pretty certain that we have no manager and the transfer window shuts in 11 days.

You're missing neesy's point.

You're missing neesy's point.

I assumed his point was that the press know nothing? Why else would he point that out other than to say we're all panicking for nothing?

Bollocks. He was woeful in the second half at WBA and nearly gifted Jeffers a goal in the last ten on Wed.

He HAS to go. He's a centre half who can't deal with physical strikers and can't deal with pacy strikers. Its the worst combination possible for the league we're in.

Teams are going to target him and will get joy. Obviously if he is moved on he will have to be replaced but the replacement won't be paid the ridiculous amount we pay Colocinni.

How did he nearly gift Jeffers a goal?

What did he do wrong in the second half vs Brom?

Far too many sheep at SJP, stop listening to what the dickhead next to you says man. Watch him, watch his contribution. Rarely does it involve last ditch tackles and chest thumping, but it CAN be effective.

I think people are still psycologically affected from when we sat around laughing at all this media bollocks about Keegan being unhappy, Ashley not looking at the books properly before buying or wanting to sell up, Wise meddling in transfers etc etc.