RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Sorry Roger I hadn't left this thread

Was only joking mate, not like theres any movement on this front any time soon ever ;D

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Regarding Kinnear and MA taking the club off the market, I think he was always going to do that.. he pushes to the point where its better than nothing.. I think the club will always bee on the market if someone comes in for it. Its like the last time he took it off the market its simply so that he does not have to keep paying SP. he is a fat s***..

Honestly I think its always been his intension to take this club down a league I think hes counting on 40+ to turn up and off load all his big earners then bring the youth team thru like arsenal.. its high risk, part of me doesnt disagree with him we've been in a mess and punching above our weight for yrs but part of me hates him and especially that twat DL.. JFK won't last half a season, and he has totally f****d one over on Shearer.. basically they are all lying to everyone..

Regarding Kinnear and MA taking the club off the market, I think he was always going to do that.. he pushes to the point where its better than nothing.. I think the club will always bee on the market if someone comes in for it. Its like the last time he took it off the market its simply so that he does not have to keep paying SP. he is a fat s***..

Honestly I think its always been his intension to take this club down a league I think hes counting on 40+ to turn up and off load all his big earners then bring the youth team thru like arsenal.. its high risk, part of me doesnt disagree with him we've been in a mess and punching above our weight for yrs but part of me hates him and especially that t*** DL.. JFK won't last half a season, and he has totally f****d one over on Shearer.. basically they are all lying to everyone..

Oh dear.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

So the Dubai thing was BS?

Nope, we were taken over yesterday. Everyone has chosen not to post about it though.

:mackems:

more f***ing bollox from Keith Harris.

I bet after a month passes , he'll come out with some s*** about the consortium cannot produce proof of their finance or some s***.  Then the deal collapses, but there was never a fucking deal to begin with.

How long has Llambias and Harris been stringing us along?  There's always quotes from them about the club 'could' be sold or there is 'interests'  is all f***ing bollox , they're full of f***ing s***.

They're just making things up so one month into the new season 'if' we get off on to a great start to the campaign, they 'think' we would forgive and forget about everything that happened last season. 

We ain't f***ing soft!  f*** off Ashley PR machine, we aint f***ing buying it.

Hughton are you insane? He has claimed on 3 occasions that he's not up to the job!

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/06/30/hughton-hoping-his-third-stint-as-manager-is-brief-61634-24019703/

Are you talking about that?  Because all he has said (to my knowledge) is that the club desperately need a full time manager.  He didn't say he was incapable or unwilling to have a go.  So why not him? 

We are banking on the fact that the same players that disappointed us next season are going to do the business in the Championship.  Hughton didn't have good results as an interim manager in the Premiership, but I don't see any reason why he doesn't deserve the same benefit of the doubt. 

You need more than just being just a good football coach. Whoever comes in needs to be able to pick the players up, get the confidence back, inspire them, get the fans back on side, be charismatic, and tell the owners what needs to be done to gain promotion. I don't think Hughton, as good a coach, loyal and nice guy he may be, is capable of any of them.

JFK has already confirmed that he turned down an offer from us, and that he won't consider returning to football untill after another 3 months.  

end of discussion.    :kinnear:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

No CS those were his own words. He publicly stated that he didn't want the job on a full time basis the last time he was in charge because he couldnt win a game and has no clue on tactics. Whats more the players know he's clueless and have no belief in his manegerial skills.

Thats all.

You need more than just being just a good football coach. Whoever comes in needs to be able to pick the players up, get the confidence back, inspire them, get the fans back on side, be charismatic, and tell the owners what needs to be done to gain promotion. I don't think Hughton, as good a coach, loyal and nice guy he may be, is capable of any of them.

All very true BUT under Ashley you need to be more of a puppet and be willing to tow the line, not make waves or point out this and that to them over transfers or anything at boardroom level.

JFK has already confirmed that he turned down an offer from us, and that he won't consider returning to football untill after another 3 months.  

end of discussion.    :kinnear:

he said not within the next 3 months, what if Ashley is willing to wait for him?

What I want is the club to make an official statement calling Joe a lair and saying he will NEVER EVER return here.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Confused but relieved!!

Some good news at last for Newcastle fans

August - 5 - 2009

The vast majority of Newcastle fans will be breathing a huge sigh of relief now the club have come out and denied that they have offered Joe Kinnear a two year contract.

Make no bones about it Kinnear is not liked in Newcastle, in fact he is despised and the last thing the Toon Army wanted to hear was that he would be back in charge.

Kinnear himself has said he was offered a new contract while the club have said that these reports are very wide of the mark and no contract has been offered.

Someone is lying but it is doubtful that the much suffering Newcastle fans give a damn who is the liar as long as Kinnear is not making a comeback.

But while ever Ashley owns the club the fans have to expect the unexpected, Ashley has consistently made decisions that just did not go down well with the fans and he never ever seemed to learn from his mistakes.

What price EL Tel next Newcastle boss?

Honestly I think its always been his intension to take this club down a league I think hes counting on 40+ to turn up and off load all his big earners then bring the youth team thru like arsenal.. its high risk, part of me doesnt disagree with him we've been in a mess and punching above our weight for yrs but part of me hates him and especially that twat DL.. JFK won't last half a season, and he has totally f****d one over on Shearer.. basically they are all lying to everyone..

wtf are you on about? "Punching above our weight for years" is the pick of the shite.

i dont know how mad this sounds, but at the moment i'd rather ashley took the club off the market and got a proper manager in, players etc. than let this charade fruitlessly go on and on. because at the end of the day its what happens ON the pitch thats important and that needs sorting ASAP.