RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So it's officaily denied? :dave:

Well David Craig said No, very unlikely to happen. Said that Moat would be surprised to see his name linked to the club this morning, despite being a huge fan, box owner and at times financial backer to the youth academy. David Craig said he didn't believe that Moat would have the financial backing to launch a bid.

Well the club have yet to deny it, like they did with the profitable group, so you never know....................

Plus David Craig saying he doesn't think Moat would have the money. That'll be why he's got foreign backing I guess..................

so nobody has a f***ing clue then?

Have you just noticed? :lol:

Btw Llambias (or whoever is feeding Craig) will tell him anything that fits their agenda. Means nothing.

Correct, in fact I think it is probable that Llambias will have woken up this morning in a 'cold sweat' when he realised that this was being talked about in the media - he would be sh***ing himself that it had leaked and that the (nearly done) deal might now break down because of it.  Especially as HE was probably the one who leaked it!

So, this morning he contacted his monkey and leaked this latest bit of David Craig cr*p to him.

(Thats my theory on todays event, anyway!)

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

To be honest I don't give a f*** any more, I just had a call offering me a 3 year contract in USA for BMW  so i'm going on the pi**  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

To be honest I don't give a f*** any more, I just had a call offering me a 3 year contract in USA for BMW  so i'm going on the pi**  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

As metioned a little earlier it could be a Brilliant Mackem Windup. Sorry to resort to such shite humour its all I have left!!

Are you holding a press conference?

Well done man, I am glad some of us are getting good news.

From NUFC Blog :laugh2:

Billy Bunter  // Aug 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Lads – sumiks happening – wor D says theres loads of fellas arrived this morning in suits, theres a buzz somthings going on, Im at work down Condy Road – can anyone have a look down Barrack Road to see if they recognise anyone – wor D doesnt know them.

Probably the fucking Bailiffs!!!!!!