RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's thomo? dubai?

Probably in his kithcen cooking up another steaming pile of shite.

He was bullshiting all along and people fell for it. Those idiots who were defending thomo from his critics look daft now.

Guest icemanblue

Where's thomo? dubai?

Probably in his kithcen cooking up another steaming pile of shite.

He was bullshiting all along and people fell for it. Those idiots who were defending thomo from his critics look daft now.

Truth.

Guest BooBoo

Thanks for the nice remarks as always guys

You got a lot of people's hopes up and that ultimately came to absolutely nothing. I'm sure you passed on the takeover story in good faith, but the fact that it was totally inaccurate will have let a lot people down and unfortunately won't win you many compliments on here.

Thanks for the nice remarks as always guys

You got a lot of people's hopes up and that ultimately came to absolutely nothing. I'm sure you passed on the takeover story in good faith, but the fact that it was totally inaccurate will have let a lot people down and unfortunately won't win you many compliments on here.

It isn't strictly dead and buried yet though Otter/

I think Thomo was/is pretty genuine with his info so he doesn't deserve the level of crap he's getting off some people.

People just need to learn to take any ITK info with a huge pinch of salt, and assume it's probably not gonna happen so they aint so pissed off in the end.

Tell ya what though if anyone thinks the club will be sold now they are mental, he is staying and we need to get used to that, lets now worry about who the manager will be as this has a JK return written alover it.

Tell ya what though if anyone thinks the club will be sold now they are mental, he is staying and we need to get used to that, lets now worry about who the manager will be as this has a JK return written alover it.

Agreed, but if he is going to stay (which I hope he aint), why doesn't he just declare this to at least remove the uncertainty, or is he holding on for that last minute juicy bid.

I reckon today is the day, we will get news that he is not selling as buyers did not prove they had funds to run/buy the club, and for the good of the club he cannot wait ahy longer, JK will be briught back, we will sign a few loanies and that will be it apart from those that leave when the transfer requests flood in.

Probably bollocks but there are rumours going round that Shearer is going to be announced tomorrow.  Not a massively reliable source but is sometimes right.

I am not taking any abuse if this does not happen though.

The thing is though surely the BBC would have hold of this if true as he'd have to tell them he wasn't going to be on MOTD tomorrow.

Edit, Just thought, it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

Guest BooBoo

Probably bollocks but there are rumours going round that Shearer is going to be announced tomorrow.  Not a massively reliable source but is sometimes right.

I am not taking any abuse if this does not happen though.

The thing is though surely the BBC would have hold of this if true as he'd have to tell them he wasn't going to be on MOTD tomorrow.

Edit, Just thought it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

I'd be hugely surprised if a new manager would be announced the day of a match.