The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

All I know is if I am not as good a keeper as NSG (which I am not), how did we win 3-1 if you had more chances and the blues are the better side.

yous were lucky

yous were s**** tbh.  Without Stupeedo you would have been caned, mainly because of StuBrown and Nut.

without stu brown you would have been caned, works both ways

You still lost even wth him, without Stubrown, we may have lost but if you didn't have Stupeedo as well you would still have lost.  You need a cb like Nut

All I know is if I am not as good a keeper as NSG (which I am not), how did we win 3-1 if you had more chances and the blues are the better side.

yous were lucky

yous were shite tbh.  Without Stupeedo you would have been caned, mainly because of StuBrown and Nut.

without stu brown you would have been caned, works both ways

Not true, as well as stubrown played, there wasn't a weak link in our team. Everyone put in a large amount of effort and there wasn't really a "worst" player. Sure, some were better than others, but no-one in our team was bad, or lazy.

yous were lucky

yous were s**** tbh.  Without Stupeedo you would have been caned, mainly because of StuBrown and Nut.

That's ridculous tbh, KenDahl, Gaz, and Stu's mate all put in very good shifts. Had you not had Stubrown you'd not have won.

Stupeedo was easlily your best player, tbh probably the most gifted player on the pitch, I don't think he had his best game but somehow even though you say we would have lost without stubrown the mom was Nut.

Don't get me wrong Stubrown is a blinding player, everything we did went through him as did your attacks wth Stupeedo

Why can't you lot accept you were beaten by the better team.

We need to get this next match on, cos theres a few things needing to be settled here like.

http://www.iconicphotos.com/manage/photos/Dave_Friedman/Rambo_cuts_loose_lg_291.jpg

We need to get this next match on, cos theres a few things needing to be settled here like.

http://www.iconicphotos.com/manage/photos/Dave_Friedman/Rambo_cuts_loose_lg_291.jpg

not quite,.. :laugh:

only just got back to walking upright today

Guest Heneage

There was lots of factors.  

The extra player helped you as it allowed for constant rotation. We had 3 new players who'd never played before.

The extra player helped you as it allowed for constant rotation. We had 3 new players who'd never played before.

the extra player helped them in the second half when they had 12 on the pitch.

You know what, what a load of shite.

Why are you's complaining about who won and who should've won.

We won, we scored more goals, created more chances ( I had three one on ones myself and I'm shite)

You won the previous two games because you did the above too.

We were miles better in the first half, and everyone put a shift in. No body was poor, and to say we would not of won without Stu Brown is just bitter as fuck. He spent alot of the time on the sidelines too.

Get a grip, no body complained like this time we played, and Nixon, you are in NO position to whinge.

Lame, you sound like Alex Ferguson man.

Aye, I have a nasty bruise where Yorkie chopped me, feels like a shark is biting my leg.

i helped this bloke off,

turned out he was feining injury, and smashed me from behind 5 mins later. :sadnod:

We didnt have twelve man, I WAS THE ONE GETTING THE BALL FROM THE OTHER SIDE!

Fuck sake, MONGS!

You know what, what a load of s****.

Why are you's complaining about who won and who should've won.

We won, we scored more goals, created more chances ( I had three one on ones myself and I'm s****)

You won the previous two games because you did the above too.

We were miles better in the first half, and everyone put a shift in. No body was poor, and to say we would not of won without Stu Brown is just bitter as f***. He spent alot of the time on the sidelines too.

Get a grip, no body complained like this time we played, and Nixon, you are in NO position to whinge.

Right on Rocker!

Aye, I have a nasty bruise where Yorkie chopped me, feels like a shark is biting my leg.

i helped this bloke off,

turned out he was feining injury, and smashed me from behind 5 mins later. :sadnod:

Shoulder charge.