The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I've independantly had PMs from 4 different users telling me that Gimp played shite.

why they hiding behind Pms?

No idea. Seems to be a concencus opinion though...

I've independantly had PMs from 4 different users telling me that Gimp played shite.

why they hiding behind Pms?

No idea. Seems to be a concencus opinion though...

feigns injury, kicks people in the back.

who is Chris?

aye, Prophet is Ian

Im Chris but its a common name :)

Ahh, well as we weren't introduced and I wasn't on your team...unsurprising that I don't know who you are..!

Be good if we could have as many possible participants as possible, like of those that have played before. Dunno about anyone else, but i'd be gutted not to get the chance to win back the Blues' honour. :aww:  If it means waiting till September i don't suppose it'd be so much of an issue? August is inevitably going to be difficult cos it's holiday period. But again, as i've said in an earlier post... i certainly wouldn't stand in anyone's way if - for eg - i was the only one unable to do a particular date.

To many arguements.  Red Team had the game won by half time.  Although Blues had more possesion 2nd half they did not have as many clear scoring chances as the Reds.  This was even more evident when Reds had many 4v3's on the counter.

Was a good game

I've independantly had PMs from 4 different users telling me that Gimp played s****.

:lol:

All from CP40?

How lame of them, whats the point in having football banter when people send PMs about.  Probs from our own team the back stabbing worms

Didn't see much wrong at all with wor Gimps performance.

It's Neil aye? I'm sure I said 'are you chris?' on Sunday and you were like 'Nar!'

Embarrassed. :blush:

You did aye.

I've been called a lot worse.  :lol:

I've independantly had PMs from 4 different users telling me that Gimp played s****.

:lol:

All from CP40?

How lame of them, whats the point in having football banter when people send PMs about.  Probs from our own team the back stabbing worms

I haven't really, just wanted to see if you'd bite :lol: