The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I reckon we could do with a bit more energy, I saw the match from a very different viewpoint to most and I'd say we had more technique but not the legs, the blues seemed to have a much higher level of fitness, that was our downfall....... and the fact most of my gk's went to their strikers 

:kinnear:

Graeme Souness called, he wants his perspective back.

check out reply 51, stupee

I reckon we could do with a bit more energy, I saw the match from a very different viewpoint to most and I'd say we had more technique but not the legs, the blues seemed to have a much higher level of fitness, that was our downfall....... and the fact most of my gk's went to their strikers 

I honesty think we did, if you hadn't had Wullie I could have had a kip.

you may as well have been when i fired my rockets in.

blues need a captain, if rich is away.

i nominate stupedoo

I'd be flattered if I wasn't waiting for the punchline...

oh, erm, erm, your an expert on good leadership,....( see Ashley, :razz:)

you may as well have been when i fired my rockets in.

Fair play, you had a good game, decent finish, I felt I should have had it though,  I hate being beaten near post, at least I think it was you who'd scored.

Anyone want to swap with me at CB? Been there or in goal the last two games so would like a change.

I will if you want.

You've just caused anarchy throughout the blue team with this post.

fking chaotic pms, messing up the formation, 10 requests to play Cf.

:lol:

Nae offence, as I think you're all canny lads, but until Stu Brown came on..the reds were sorely lacking any semblance of technique. Hoof and hope was the only tactical plan I saw...did you even have anyone who wanted the ball in the first 20minutes?! :lol:

I know you only had 10 men, but you can't use that as an excuse.

O0

I should be ok playing CB because I'm alright at heading and quite vocal, I can organize the back 4(hopefully)

Not going to big myself up this time though. :lol:

Massive contradiction there!

I should be ok playing CB because I'm alright at heading and quite vocal, I can organize the back 4(hopefully)

I'm trying to reassure the Nut. The first time I said I would dominate the blue CB's and bang the goals in, and the second time. That's a big step down imo.

I'm trying to reassure the Nut. The first time I said I would dominate the blue CB's and bang the goals in, and the second time. That's a big step down imo.

Am i right in thinking it was the first time you played with grown blokes and wern't the biggest lad there pilko?

:mackems:

Did you even speak in the last game?! :lol: Plus you backed out of two headers that I recall. :lol:

I'm confused!

We were all technique and no legs?

I've not no technique! ALL IVE GOT ITS LEGS! :'(

You played, well.

I was talking bout people like Nixon, he had more technique than Zidane

When you do that with footballers like Pilko said about the Blue Team and when you [Nixon] do things like that [tackle] to a man like CP40, I'm... I...I've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something: Pilko went down in my estimation when he did that. We have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya, you can tell him now, he'll be watching it: we're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Longbenton and get something and... and... I'll tell ya... honestly... I will love it if we beat them. Love it

I'm confused!

You played, well.

When you do that with footballers like Pilko said about the Blue Team and when you [Nixon] do things like that [tackle] to a man like CP40, I'm... I...I've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something: Pilko went down in my estimation when he did that. We have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya, you can tell him now, he'll be watching it: we're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Longbenton and get something and... and... I'll tell ya... honestly... I will love it if we beat them. Love it

:mackems:

I'm confused!

You played, well.

What is with that comma!

That doesn't say "you played well" it says "you played ....                welll"

I'm confused!

You played, well.

:thup:

I'm confused!

You played, well.

What is with that comma!

That doesn't say "you played well" it says "you played ....                 welll"

Home lapto is dodgy plus I've had 8 pints.

Guest Heneage

I'm confused!

You played, well.

It was wullie I floored. Bless him I thought he was going to apologise for not getting out the way out of my knee. :lol: