The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I'm confused!

We were all technique and no legs?

I've not no technique! ALL IVE GOT ITS LEGS! :'(

You played, well.

I was talking bout people like Nixon, he had more technique than Zidane

When you do that with footballers like Pilko said about the Blue Team and when you [Nixon] do things like that [tackle] to a man like CP40, I'm... I...I've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something: Pilko went down in my estimation when he did that. We have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya, you can tell him now, he'll be watching it: we're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Longbenton and get something and... and... I'll tell ya... honestly... I will love it if we beat them. Love it

It was wullie I floored. Bless him I thought he was going to apologise for not getting out the way out of my knee. :lol:

not quite as confusing as when you won a free-kick from the ref, despite running into me when I was looking the other way and falling over..

I'm confused!

You played, well.

When you do that with footballers like Pilko said about the Blue Team and when you [Nixon] do things like that [tackle] to a man like CP40, I'm... I...I've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something: Pilko went down in my estimation when he did that. We have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya, you can tell him now, he'll be watching it: we're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Longbenton and get something and... and... I'll tell ya... honestly... I will love it if we beat them. Love it

It was wullie I floored. Bless him I thought he was going to apologise for not getting out the way out of my knee. :lol:

not quite as confusing as when you won a free-kick from the ref, despite running into me when I was looking the other way and falling over..

WHat about that backpass though, I think it was ON who skimmed it with his foot, I dived on it and the ref (your mate) gave you an indirect freekick.

Guest Heneage

I'm confused!

You played, well.

Lies, I went for the ball and you saw me coming how you could not see e like me coming I'll never know. You're mate AKA The ref, took the right course of action and I made you pay.

I'm confused!

You played, well.

WHat about that backpass though, I think it was ON who skimmed it with his foot, I dived on it and the ref (your mate) gave you an indirect freekick.

:lol:

He's about as much my 'mate' as Paul Moseley is.

I'm confused!

You played, well.

Lies, I went for the ball and you saw me coming how you could not see e like me coming I'll never know. You're mate AKA The ref, took the right course of action and I made you pay.

even if I did see you coming (which I honestly didn't as I was running sideways across the pitch while keeping my eyes on the ball which was in the air & you were 'running' from the halfway line on the left), how on earth did I 'foul' you by controlling the ball?

I'm confused!

You played, well.

:lol:

He's about as much my 'mate' as Paul Moseley is.

I know not of this man, please divulge.

Guest Heneage

I'm confused!

You played, well.

even if I did see you coming (which I honestly didn't as I was running sideways across the pitch while keeping my eyes on the ball which was in the air & you were 'running' from the halfway line on the left), how on earth did I 'foul' you by controlling the ball?

Controlling the ball? I seem to remember I was about to cushion the ball like a young Robert, when you clattered into me. I seem to remember hearing racial slurs too but I've yet to bring that up with the PFFA.

I'm confused!

You played, well.

Controlling the ball? I seem to remember I was about to cushion the ball like a young Robert, when you clattered into me. I seem to remember hearing racial slurs too but I've yet to bring that up with the PFFA.

Panel for Fat Fucking Arseholes? ???

Guest Heneage

I'm confused!

You played, well.

Panel for Fat f***ing Arseholes? ???

Players for Friendlies Association.

If we ( the reds) have any chance this game, the defence needs to stand up and be counted. Not naming names, but howay lads, don't be scared of the ball, and don't be scared to get stuck in!

Guest Heneage

If we ( the reds) have any chance this game, the defence needs to stand up and be counted. Not naming names, but howay lads, don't be scared of the ball, and don't be scared to get stuck in!

I had no gripes kicking Wullie and Dave, I proved it especially with the former. :D

I had no gripes kicking Wullie and Dave, I proved it especially with the former. :D

Aye, me and Dave had a bit of a collision like!

Nah, just think people should give it their all for the 90mins, doesn't come around too often, and I know its only a laugh and that, but I hate losing, and I will not be losing this next game!

Aye, me and Dave had a bit of a collision like!

Nah, just think people should give it their all for the 90mins, doesn't come around too often, and I know its only a laugh and that, but I hate losing, and I will not be losing this next game!

been transferred to the blues like?

We need more players before we start calling each other shite. :lol:

Dino will probably play if I pursuade him (i.e. tell him no-one cares if he's shit), but I will predict he just hasn't looked at this thread yet.

Nixon, why did you transfer yourself to the blues?

Please tell me it isn't for the fact the reds have been beaten twice, I thought you would have more testicular fortitude than that.

I don't think its a particularly good idea that we stuck to 2 set teams like this, it just intensifies the clique-ness of it all. BUT, if we were meant to stick to a team, then nixon swapping is pretty uncool.

I don't think its meant to be a long-term thing, we had the first game and a lot of the reds fancied a rematch when they would have a 'proper' keeper.

The rematch came, but was a bit of a non-event due to Norscumbria's appalling booking system.

After 2-3 games I'm happy to have the teams swapped around - altho it will take some of the friendly rivalry out of the game.

I.e. if I end up with Pilko in my team, he's going to HAVE to have a good game...where's the fun in that?! O0

I don't think its meant to be a long-term thing, we had the first game and a lot of the reds fancied a rematch when they would have a 'proper' keeper.

The rematch came, but was a bit of a non-event due to Norscumbria's appalling booking system.

After 2-3 games I'm happy to have the teams swapped around - altho it will take some of the friendly rivalry out of the game.

I.e. if I end up with Pilko in my team, he's going to HAVE to have a good game...where's the fun in that?! O0

Where as I'm cursed with the Pilko-cancer for eternity. There's no justice in this world.