The England Thread

Pilko

The reason we're s*** is because our tactics our s***, our set-up is s*** and we won't clear out the rubbish. We say, "this guy is better than all of you" and give him chance after chance despite him being s****. Beckham is the only guy like that who ever performed in my opinion. Tired of this talent s***. Who do Uruguay actually have apart from Suarez? Who do Costa Rica actually have?

Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard have had their chances, they need to go. Hart is s**** as well so he should go off. Can't believe people are asking Stevie G for advice FFS. HE LOST US THE MATCH! He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. This is like a bizzare weirdo universe at the moment.

The only weirdo is the one suggesting Hart and Rooney shouldn't play for England again. :lol:

The reason we're s*** is because our tactics our s***, our set-up is s*** and we won't clear out the rubbish. We say, "this guy is better than all of you" and give him chance after chance despite him being s****. Beckham is the only guy like that who ever performed in my opinion. Tired of this talent s***. Who do Uruguay actually have apart from Suarez?

Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard have had their chances, they need to go. Hart is s**** as well so he should go off. Can't believe people are asking Stevie G for advice FFS. HE LOST US THE MATCH! He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. This is like a bizzare weirdo universe at the moment.

One of the best defenders in the world and one of the best strikers in the world

Arguably 2 world class strikers. Certainly swap those 2 for any 3 of our attackers. And they are the reason Uruguay got through.

I've said it before - this particular team lacks proven quality in every real aspect.

The reason we're s*** is because our tactics our s***, our set-up is s*** and we won't clear out the rubbish. We say, "this guy is better than all of you" and give him chance after chance despite him being s****. Beckham is the only guy like that who ever performed in my opinion. Tired of this talent s***. Who do Uruguay actually have apart from Suarez? Who do Costa Rica actually have?

The only weirdo is the one suggesting Hart and Rooney shouldn't play for England again. :lol:

Probably our two best players which is scary. Think Cahill has shown he can defend at the highest level over the last 2 1/2 years.

Seriously - he's probably the most respected journalist in England in relation to football tactics and tactical analysis.  It's not we're talking about some tabloid hack here.

Not even sure what the bit about me being convinced by it even means.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd guess not many tabloid hacks would argue Gerrard and Upson wouldn't make those mistakes half a dozen times in their career. :lol:

I'm a fan of Wilson but that bit did make me laugh, albeit I see his point about it being a random mistake rather than a tactical error. He does correctly point to gerrard not being very good as a defensive midfielder as to why england were shit which is accurate.

Mind Wilson's best talking about some odd bulgarian tactical innovation in 1972 that changed the face of european football or something, he's not the best writer in the world and when writing about boring subjects that are written about to death like England it shows a bit.