The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Jill, does that literally mean, get 3 from 4 and you win? How much are the overall odds reduced by?

I haven't got a fucking clue.  bluelaugh.gif It was just an option I'd never tried before.   :blush: I think it is along the 3 from 4 lines. If I'd bet £4 in total I could've won £17ish but I only went for £2 in total, 4 x 50p, so max win is about £8. Canny shit, but I'm just experimenting.

Quick edit.. if anyone more savvy can shed some light..  bluelaugh.gif

Jill, does that literally mean, get 3 from 4 and you win? How much are the overall odds reduced by?

I haven't got a fucking clue.  bluelaugh.gif It was just an option I'd never tried before.   :blush: I think it is along the 3 from 4 lines. If I'd bet £4 in total I could've won £17ish but I only went for £2 in total, 4 x 50p, so max win is about £8. Canny shit, but I'm just experimenting.

You say canny shit, but I don't usually splash much out so it'd be something I'd be interested in probably.  :laugh:

You say canny shit, but I don't usually splash much out so it'd be something I'd be interested in probably.  :laugh:

I meant canny shit looking at some of the money people have spent in this thread and the amounts they hope to win. I'm all about the small stakes. bluelaugh.gif

Yes, that means she bets four trebles. If you do it on low odds games, put a quadruple on as well to make it worth it. I usually only use it when there's a couple of games with higher odds (2.5 and up).

I meant canny shit looking at some of the money people have spent in this thread and the amounts they hope to win. I'm all about the small stakes. bluelaugh.gif

Ah true like. I never have the balls to put like £50 on a 'likely' double or owt. I seem to waste my money on things that never come off. It's just the '3 from 4' thing interested me, because 99% of the time I lose a bet involving 4,5, maybe 6 teams, it's effing one team that bugger it up.  :lol:

Yes, that means she bets four trebles. If you do it on low odds games, put a quadruple on as well to make it worth it. I usually only use it when there's a couple of games with higher odds (2.5 and up).

Cheers for clearing it up.  :thup:

Ah true like. I never have the balls to put like £50 on a 'likely' double or owt. I seem to waste my money on things that never come off. It's just the '3 from 4' thing interested me, because 99% of the time I lose a bet involving 4,5, maybe 6 teams, it's effing one team that bugger it up.  :lol:

Start with putting smaller bets on likely games, say five quids a bet. As your bankroll increases, so does the amount you put on each bet. Three out of four systems are good if you've got high odds games, but shite if not, as you win on three but lose on the fourth you're still likely to be down.

£5 on Cahill to score and £3 on more than 130 goal minutes in that game. Just a bit of fun to make that game a bit interesting.

???

Predict the aggregate time of all goals scored in the match, eg. goals in the 24th, 51st and 59th minutes make up at 134 minutes. 90 minutes play only

£5 on Cahill to score and £3 on more than 130 goal minutes in that game. Just a bit of fun to make that game a bit interesting.

???

Predict the aggregate time of all goals scored in the match, eg. goals in the 24th, 51st and 59th minutes make up at 134 minutes. 90 minutes play only

Christ. I'd rather go on Deal or No Deal.

Man City -1 @ 7/4

Fucking bullshit officiating, absolute bollocks.

:lol: Poor bastard, Richards was no where near off side :nope:

:no:

Ah well, had a little bet on Fulham @ 4/1, think they're priced too highly.

I think if Carew and/or Heskey were playing, the Fulham defence would be fine, but I can see that front three causing them problems. Hughes doesn't like pace.

I wouldn't touch Aston Villa.

Same with Everton, made the mistake of backing them last week but I wasn't for making the same mistake twice today.

Got Everton as Wigan have been terrible since their win on the opening day. Still think Everton will get the three points, Wigan really do look poor. They will get a sending off as well.

I think if Carew and/or Heskey were playing, the Fulham defence would be fine, but I can see that front three causing them problems. Hughes doesn't like pace.

Told you! Hughes under pressure, corner conceded, goal.