The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Betting geeks, I use live score for the latest round the world scores. What should I be using to check global fixture lists out where they all like http://www.livescore.com/ & one page.

i use betfair livescore.........http://www.livescore.betradar.com/?alias=betfair&language=en

it also giveds a nice satisfying "ting" to alert you when a goal is scor3ed somewhere. drives the wife absobastardlutley mental

I do not believe my eyes in regards to the chances Rosenborg are throwing away now. I blame myself for jinxing this by telling people they should bet on them. It's repulsing, fucking miss on open goal there.

Don't you dare come back.

If anyone wants easy money they should include Rosenborg in their bets, undefeated in 24 matches and will win the league with a win tonight. You don't even have to know anything about them to see that it's simple money.

Simple money mate - cheers.

If anyone wants easy money they should include Rosenborg in their bets, undefeated in 24 matches and will win the league with a win tonight. You don't even have to know anything about them to see that it's simple money.

It was in theory :lol: Who'd have thought they'd not win at home for the first time in ages when a win would secure them the league? Last 4 home matches = 12-1 in GD, and Tromsø had only gotten 2 wins and 2 draws away from home this season, and they were all back in March/April with an odd draw in the summer :(

It was in theory :lol: Who'd have thought they'd not win at home for the first time in ages when a win would secure them the league? Last 4 home matches = 12-1 in GD, and Tromsø had only gotten 2 wins and 2 draws away from home this season, and they were all back in March/April with an odd draw in the summer :(

:kinnear: