BBC: Freddy Shepherd £60m offer for NUFC likely to be accepted

jimmymag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest dotdotuk

Still nothing on BBC website and SSN haven't picked up on it. Was I having a nightmare or did anyone else see/hear it???

I heard it which is why I am sitting here in front of the PC now instead of watching the rest of the Top Gear I recorded!

Cheers,

Henry

Guessing its £60m upfront with it topped up to £100m So that's us £40m in debt to Ashley before we've even started.

I want a bidder who can pay it all off and rebuild, i certainly don't want this cretin back with finances to worry about.

no it would be 60 mill of his own plus 40 of a bank

Then it would be a £100m offer not £60m.

Guessing its £60m upfront with it topped up to £100m So that's us £40m in debt to Ashley before we've even started.

I want a bidder who can pay it all off and rebuild, i certainly don't want this cretin back with finances to worry about.

i'd doubt it would be 60mill of his own. didn't seymour pierce say it was two consortia/ums that were allowed into the data room.

Guest ObaStar

yeah sorry, wasn't thinking. could be 40 mill more when we get promoted

yeah sorry, wasn't thinking. could be 40 mill more when we get promoted

What i was thinking. Probs £20m when we go up, and £20m within the next couple of years for when we stay up. Means Ashley gets his cash eventually and gets out now.

That kind of deal should be bringing in better people than Shepherd though.

With Shepherd we might go into financial ruin, but at least we'll seem to be getting somewhere. With Ashley we'll be heading to financial ruin and falling down the leagues.

While both are cunts, Shepherd is the better cunt.

With Shepherd we might go into financial ruin, but at least we'll seem to be getting somewhere. With Ashley we'll be heading to financial ruin and falling down the leagues.

While both are cunts, Shepherd is the better cunt.

Unfortunately true.

At least Shepherd knows the ins and outs of the club, it should stop him making too many critical errors like Ashley; long term though he's certainly not the answer.

Can't believe i'm looking at a bright side on this news, that's how FUBAR the situation is right now.

While both are c***s, Shepherd is the better c***.

might do. he was lucky to have ashley as a get out last time. the thing is,has fred learned from lastr time ?

This will force the hands of the other interested parties which should see the situation resolved sooner rather than later. On balance still not sure if this is good news or not.

If it forces others then its a good thing.

I hope the £60m is simply Shepherd trying to get a bargain rather than him simply not being able to afford any more.

The BBC 'understanding' it will be accepted, despite being so far from the £100m suggests to me that Ashley is utterly desperate and nobody is offering more than the £60m.

While both are c***s, Shepherd is the better c***.

might do. he was lucky to have ashley as a get out last time. the thing is,has fred learned from lastr time ?

I hope so, but backing the Owen transfer recently suggests he hasn't learned a thing and isn't ready to admit his mistakes.

We know what were getting with fred, better the devil you know, he won't fuck shearer around,and what's more, he'll back him. Good news IMO, hope it's done this week so al can get on with rebuilding

Guest ObaStar

anything is better than this purgatory we find ourselves in now with no one knowing whats going on.