BBC: Freddy Shepherd £60m offer for NUFC likely to be accepted

jimmymag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like it was pointed a while back as well, don't underestimate that FS has been here before. He knows what to do, he knows the place and most of the staff and stuff. It wont take long to get things going.

Not the best choice but better than alot.

This 100m has always been a joke.

£60 million sounds about right. Ashley has been burning money like he just don't care, the f***ing idiot.

Complete train wreck of a man. Get the fuclk out of the club.

Ashley's fault was that he wasn't capable of solving the train wreck of a club already left to him. How ANYONE can be happy with this is beyond me.

Guest neesy111

goodbye st james' park

i vowed never to go back while shepherd was in charge, and this still stands

shepherd's last 3 mangerial appointments

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

that job is arguably done for him though. And he knows he can't fuck with Shearer

Guest Joe90

Thought I'd seen it all with this bloody club but apparently not. Beyond a joke now. The once discredited Empire strikes back. Fat Fred must be laughing his walnut whip cock off if this goes through. No more ST for me. I'll make the effort to see the team on their travels from now on. Depressed, dispirited and disgusted doesn't even begin to cover this shambles.

If this is true, it means he's getting the job only because he's the one that wants it the most. Same as when he took over from SJH.

He has the passion, but not the brains. Please, someone put in a counter offer.

Guest neesy111

IF true i'll be very, very happy indeed

Me too.

At least Shepherd will have the clubs best interests at heart, the only worry will be how he goes about doing it.

like the 50 million in dividend's he milked from the club, which could of paid the debt off considerably

Imagine Peter Ridsdale heading back into Leeds?

Ridsdale wasn't lucky enough to get a fuckwit like Ashley to dig him out of the shite. That bout of pneumonia could be the best thing that ever happened to Fat Freddie.

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

It would be if we were hunting for a new manager

it's not just that. remember those times whebn we said emre,parker,duff etc wouldn't sign for spurs or everton as they couldn't afford the wages.............well neither could we.

Imagine Peter Ridsdale heading back into Leeds?

Ridsdale wasn't lucky enough to get a fuckwit like Ashley to dig him out of the shite. That bout of pneumonia could be the best thing that ever happened to Fat Freddie.

There be truth in this. Sadly.

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

it's not just that. remember those times whebn we said emre,parker,duff etc wouldn't sign for spurs or everton as they couldn't afford the wages.............well neither could we.

nobody is saying it's ideal. But his managerial fuckups (Allardyce isn't one imo) can't really be brought into the equation at this point in time.

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

nobody is saying it's ideal. But his managerial fuckups (Allardyce isn't one imo) can't really be brought into the equation at this point in time.

thats why i brought up other stuff apart from the managers.