God I'm praying this is true!!!

Martin Lol

In all probably it isn't but I'll keep on hoping....

Similar stories coming from 2 sources, an employee at the emirates and a journo at the Independent or Telegraph.  The suggestion is that there has been no official comment from Arsenal or Wenger because Wenger offered to resign immediately after Pardewgate which was not accepted but nothing had been resolved up to last night.

What I heard was "Immediately after the game Wenger tendered his resignation, which was rejected by Hill-Wood & Dein. A meeting was proposed for yesterday morning to resolve matters, but neither Wenger nor his representatives kept the appointment.  Arrangements for another meeting last night failed to get them together."

How true I don't know but in the absence of any official comment from the scum, I'm hoping this is the reason! :lol:

As much as it would crack me up and I think the way he went on with Pardew was a disgrace, Wenger would be a huge miss to the game. The Gooners play amazing passing football.

Both managers have been charged by the FA today though, and Westham are meant to be livid that Pardew has been charged.

As much as it would crack me up and I think the way he went on with Pardew was a disgrace, Wenger would be a huge miss to the game. The Gooners play amazing passing football.

Both managers have been charged by the FA today though, and Westham are meant to be livid that Pardew has been charged.

Not surprised tbh.  Pardew did nothing wrong in my eyes.  If a manager can't celebrate his team scoring a goal.................. :roll:  Anyone remember Fergie and Brian Kidd dancing on the pitch some years ago??  Far far less than what Pardew did.

Not surprised tbh.  Pardew did nothing wrong in my eyes.  If a manager can't celebrate his team scoring a goal.................. :roll:  Anyone remember Fergie and Brian Kidd dancing on the pitch some years ago??  Far far less than what Pardew did.

Didn't Pardew walk into Arsenal's techical area? Isn't that a clear no-no?

Not surprised tbh. Pardew did nothing wrong in my eyes. If a manager can't celebrate his team scoring a goal.................. :roll: Anyone remember Fergie and Brian Kidd dancing on the pitch some years ago?? Far far less than what Pardew did.

Didn't Pardew walk into Arsenal's techical area? Isn't that a clear no-no?

Well if he ever strayed into your technical area, I'm pretty sure you'd be a tad upset like. :lol:

From what i can tell watching it, Pardew was jumping alover waving fists and stuff, he may have looked in Wngers direction but I think he only headed over that way after Wenger said somthing to him. He seemed to put his hand out in a sort of "what? what did I do?" manner then Wenger swung his hand pushing Pardews hand,  then pushed him in the chest 2 handed, Pardew did react to that but of course he would, who would'nt.

Just Wenger being a childish bad loser IMO.

WENGER FOR THE TOON TO TBH. :D

Still absolutely no reason that Wenger would resign over this. :lol:

Nonsense.

Are you ITK?

Not at all. I'm on about a logical reason why an overhyped touchline spat would cause the manager of the third best team in the country to resign. I've not heard one.

Nonsense.

Are you ITK?

Not at all. I'm on about a logical reason why an overhyped touchline spat would cause the manager of the third best team in the country to resign. I've not heard one.

Never question the Knowledge of an ITK Dave, they're a bit like a cockney version of the others from Lost, except a little less consistent.

I don't think he would resign, but he has certainly lost some of his passion.. Results are not going their way, loss of Champions League final, players seem unmotivated.. It wouldn't be so big surprise if he left. But I don't think he will go, atleast yet.

Guest mackem-in-peace

Not surprised tbh. Pardew did nothing wrong in my eyes. If a manager can't celebrate his team scoring a goal.................. :roll: Anyone remember Fergie and Brian Kidd dancing on the pitch some years ago?? Far far less than what Pardew did.

If the players cant celebrate how they want then the managers have no chance

personally think its a stupid rule - you should be able to celebrate how they want

Guest toon tone rudeboy

He was so despondent that we wouldn't sell N'Zogbia to Arsenal, he is trying to resign to come to the toon...

In all probably it isn't but I'll keep on hoping....

Similar stories coming from 2 sources, an employee at the emirates and a journo at the Independent or Telegraph.  The suggestion is that there has been no official comment from Arsenal or Wenger because Wenger offered to resign immediately after Pardewgate which was not accepted but nothing had been resolved up to last night.

What I heard was "Immediately after the game Wenger tendered his resignation, which was rejected by Hill-Wood & Dein. A meeting was proposed for yesterday morning to resolve matters, but neither Wenger nor his representatives kept the appointment.  Arrangements for another meeting last night failed to get them together."

How true I don't know but in the absence of any official comment from the scum, I'm hoping this is the reason! :lol:

martin jol in a thread full ov shit shocker

Nonsense.

Are you ITK?

IF there was any truth behind the rumour, there would be more to it than just the touchline spat....

If Wenger IS thinking of bailing-out from the Emirates Stadium, that name might be the very reason why -

maybe Arsenal have bitten off more than they can chew with the costs of paying for it , and Wenger knows it will impact on his team-building.

Certainly , it will take much more than a spat at WHU to make him think of shifting - he's a crafty operator....