Will Ashley lose financially from sale of NUFC?

Guest Brazilianbob

whats does everyone think of the rest of stupeedos post ?

The correct answer is....

he loses credibilty by stating Ashley has us on a stable footing.

Christ, I miss out the word 'financial' and look what happens...the Shepherd apologists out in force (not aimed at you Cp40, I know you're just a Keegan fan)

Does thinking MA is a clueless c*** immediately make one a Shep apologist? Explain......

Ashley cant be defended on his record, so comparing him to his predecessor is the only way of avoiding saying I got it wrong. I was blaming Keegan and Shepherd and people with cockney mafia out banners for our problems, when it was down to Ashley all along.

Pretty much everyone must realise by now what a catastrophic dimwit Ashley is.

as regards nufc ...yes

does it mean fred left us on the up or in the s*** ?

When MA took over he had access to capital within the region of at least 700m to 1bl. How the f*** did he manage to get us relegated?

because he didn't want to spend all his money on the football club. much like you and I.

He needed to spend £20m to safeguard the club and save £100m. He didn't because he's a stupid cunt and us in the Championship is testament to the fact.

Christ, I miss out the word 'financial' and look what happens...the Shepherd apologists out in force (not aimed at you Cp40, I know you're just a Keegan fan)

Does thinking MA is a clueless c*** immediately make one a Shep apologist? Explain......

Ashley cant be defended on his record, so comparing him to his predecessor is the only way of avoiding saying I got it wrong. I was blaming Keegan and Shepherd and people with cockney mafia out banners for our problems, when it was down to Ashley all along.

as regards nufc ...yes

When MA took over he had access to capital within the region of at least 700m to 1bl. How the f*** did he manage to get us relegated?

because he didn't want to spend all his money on the football club. much like you and I.

He needed to spend £20m to safeguard the club and save £100m. He didn't because he's a stupid c*** and us in the Championship is testament to the fact.

not so sure about that..............i 'm not sure giving kinnear 20mill would have saved us.

as regards nufc ...yes

He needed to spend £20m to safeguard the club and save £100m. He didn't because he's a stupid c*** and us in the Championship is testament to the fact.

not so sure about that..............i 'm not sure giving kinnear 20mill would have saved us.

...and WHO hired Kinnear?

as regards nufc ...yes

...and WHO hired Kinnear?

you really don't read peoples posts do you ?

as regards nufc ...yes

I think that sentence sums up Mike Ashley's competence to run a football club pretty well.

as regards nufc ...yes

I think that sentence sums up Mike Ashley's competence to run a football club pretty well.

he also appointed keegan. he didn't appoint souness and roeder is what i'm getting at.

i'm no ashley apologist. i've said he fucked up big style with kinnear. i've said he should have spent in the last window (hopefully without kinnear). what i can't put up with though is people saying he fucked up a good position. he took us on when we were in the shit and didn't improve things. taking owners etc out of it and look at it. we've been on the slide bioth on and off the pitch for 5 years or so.