Memorabilia

Tsunami

Just keep ticket stubs really. Had them all stuck to my wall, had to take them down to decorate. Gunna put them into a photo album when I get home in the summer and write a paragraph on my memory of it. Shitload already. Cant imagine in 20 years

this is canny anarl, what me dad kept.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/76449_459743224261_614014261_5709904_6068453_n.jpg

That's class :thup:

I've kept plenty of newspapers from when something big has happened in recent years.

KK coming and going. Shearer coming, 5-1, SJP renaming. I've even got a 93/94 halfway stage Chronicle, that makes for interesting reading.

I have got Gary speeds players parking pass for the 1-1 at home vs Aston Villa when Shearer cut his head, think nobby scored ours. Photos of Shearer & Speedo in players lounge after, met Shays wife that day as well, I can still remember the size of the diamond ring she was wearing it was the size of a malteser if not bigger lol. Programme and ticket stubs. A signed shirt of that squad with all the names on, Shearer,speed,bobby,robert nobby etc. Also Titus`s parking pass and pics the night we beat Mallorca ( inc Eto ) 4-2 think Titus scored one. Thats the only 2 times I made it up there as its a 600 mile round trip for me. Can upload pics later if anyone is interested.

That newspaper cutting has that old codger with no teeth on doesn't it? Charlton?

Used to have it on my wall. I've got pretty much all my old tickets still like, might hoy a photo up sometime.