Memorabilia

Tsunami

Got a couple of signed KK items. One a programme from david bartons testimonial at Darlos old place, feethams. We played there the day afters Keegans last league game v Brighton.

The other is a 1984 style retro shirt that he signed when i took the bairn to his soccer circus up Glasgow way. After the conversation i had with him that day, i KNOW kk loves this club. I could feel the warmth and passion for the Toon in his voice. Little did i know that he would take over at NUFC only months later. All ended in tears unfortunately.

Anyway, that's enough sentiment. Apologies for going off topic. 

That post is wanking material to me and cp40 man.

tis so, i read it before and choked a bit.

Guest pont-toon

As I'm bored with all this non news over the sale of the club I thought I'd get my anorak out. What's your favourite Toon/ Sport memorabilia & what stories do they tell? I haven't got much: a few signed shirts, programmes (pillock that I am I have lost my Ujpest Doza one), ticket stubs and the like.

Here are a few ticket stubs to be getting on with. There is definite rogue one in there but I had a great weekend with my unwashed mates.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/IMG_0004.jpg

mint that mate - i have also kept my tickets for the Brighton and Liverpool KK Farewell games from May 1984 anarl except mine are both in the "Gallowgate Terrace West"

Guest dazzanufc1892

I get a few really good pieces off some of the players we know.

People here will be in disgust but i should have owens shirt from his first game at utd signed

I have a signed edgar davids photo from the champions league final. Each juve player got a personal photo with their squad number in an italian crest, my fav piece.

Have Jonas' shirt from the man utd game. Almost missed out on that though due to Taylor being a cock

not a great deal to be honest...

signed photos of gazza, waddle and beardsley.

a signed white card/photo framed of solano

a 95-97 shirt signed by beardsley

i remember after a reserve game st st james years ago getting rushie, barnes and dalglish's autographs. seemed so surreal to see them in black and white.

my mate saw dalglish outside st james a few weeks later and shouted 'you gonna sign grobbelaar next then kenny?' and kenny turned around and actually smiled at him, laughing and said 'you never know son, you never know...'

I've got loads of old tickets from my Granda from back in the day (mainly NUFC ones) but the most prized are a ticket stub and match programme from the 1966 world cup final.

Might be worth a bit thinking of it.

They're not really impressive, but my champions league tickets always warm my heart when I see them.

Same, was at my mam's a few months back binning a load of junk and found loads of old tickets & programmes.. figured I didn't really have a need for them and stuck them in a black bag, only to end up running to the outside bin a while later to rescue them.  :blush:

I'm not really one for memorabilia, but do tend to hang onto tickets/programmes.

I have a ball signed by a member of the 86 Mets, but a friend has an autographed basketball from Walt "Clyde" Frazier that says "To xxx, too bad you weren't here, Mike. - Clyde" that he likes to rub in my face. He's not even a basketball or Knicks fan ffs.

Not all the stuff I posted has high significance for the actual game, some are more for the story they tell. The red stub is from Sunderland's 3 Div match at York City. I used to live in Washington & my best mate is a Mackem. Me, him & 2 others went to the game and stayed overnight. I can honestly say that it was a shite match (hazy memory) but the journey, the pre match drink, the Morissey lookalike, the drink, the curry & the land lady afterwards was the stuff of legend.

What's your stories?

• 2 months later...

Might sound slightly anorak-ish, but i've kept umpteen ticket stubs from away trips. Each one tells a story.

I do exactly the same mate.

Incidentally, I've got a match issued Owen shirt from his time at Madrid if anyone wants to buy it........no......????.....thought not :(

Guest Heneage

Might sound slightly anorak-ish, but i've kept umpteen ticket stubs from away trips. Each one tells a story.

Incidentally, I've got a match issued Owen shirt from his time at Madrid if anyone wants to buy it........no......????.....thought not :(

Signed?

Signed?

Nope, although I could stick a scribble on it for you and double the price? ;)

Guest Heneage

Signed?

How many monies are you wanting?

I have programmes starting in 2001 all the way to now. I'm only 16, so thats pretty good going

Some of them are signed. I have an England vs Australia RWC 2007 quater final programme. Loads of tickets. I just collect programmes and tickets really, and when i was younger my dad used to write the socre on the back of Metro tickets. All hold a story.

Signed?

How many monies are you wanting?

I've PM'd you mate.

• 9 months later...
Guest HatchBach

I've got a Rob Lee match worn shirt from 1997/98 also signed and a Kevin Nolan match worn home shirt from last season

to be honest though I need the money so both are now for sale if anyone is interested let me know