NUSC obtain trust status

binnsy

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Also the boycotting of games that really doesn't sit well with me when its ultimately boycotting the support of the team. Any Boycotts should have been aimed at the club shops and Mike Ashley's shops, at no point should our support of the team be put to one side, even if it does mean a bit of money into Ashley's pockets.

This is a classic example of what I was saying earlier.

People believing one thing that is actually the total opposite of the truth.

The NUSC has never once called for the boycott of games, in fact we've made it clear from the start that fans should be at the games.

Should look at getting some of this information on the NUSC website.  What NUSC have achieved and where people might have their wires crossed.

:thup:

Would be a great idea, even if it was something as simple as a timeline of events. At the moment there seems to be more information available on wikipedia ( :laugh2:) then on the NUSC website! Is the website between designs at the moment too, as it seems a bit 'off' navigation wise.

Would be a great idea, even if it was something as simple as a timeline of events. At the moment there seems to be more information available on wikipedia ( :laugh2:) then on the NUSC website! Is the website between designs at the moment too, as it seems a bit 'off' navigation wise.

As far as Im aware its fine, definitely navigation wise. In what way are you having problems?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Navigation bar on the left does some crazy things when you click on it.

Opens and closes a lot. When it closes the text on the article then changes from black to some funky colour thing, just seems a bit strange.

--

Also in what way is this petition going to be used to encourage a sale of the club?

Navigation bar on the left does some crazy things when you click on it.

Opens and closes a lot. When it closes the text on the article then changes from black to some funky colour thing, just seems a bit strange.

--

Also in what way is this petition going to be used to encourage a sale of the club?

Nothing, but if a sale does occur shortly after this NUSC can claim their petition speeded it up.

Any news from the meeting last night?

Did anyone here go? (apart from peasepud obviously)

I actually wasnt there :D

It wasnt a meeting as such but a roadshow (I think nufc.com wrongly advertised it as a meeting yesterday). The usual stuff happened, quiz, talk in with John Gibson and a Q&A session with committee members. I know Happy Face from Toontastic went and posted about it. 

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=25008

• 3 months later...