Coloccini willing to stay...

Optimistic Nut

Coloccini has been a capable defender in the past. There seem to be a lot of foreign players who have bad first years in the Premiership but then come good. I think he might be one of them, and a year with us in the Championship might just see him come good yet.

Coloccini has been a capable defender in the past. There seem to be a lot of foreign players who have bad first years in the Premiership but then come good. I think he might be one of them, and a year with us in the Championship might just see him come good yet.

He was shit in his first season at DLC apparently.

Guest Phil K

Another excellent and agreeable post by you

Smarmy git !  ;D O0

Beggars belief why any player would make any public reference to his own personal financial requests.

He has turned a potential positive and uplifting comment about being ready to stay, into an admission of being just another selfish and greedy footballer.

Well done you fuckwit.

Those playes tended to show glimpses of having some quality at the same time, Colocinni has only shown his endless weaknesses.

Guest helios_centric

Wha gets me is his staggering naivety in thinking it was okay to utter such a flagrantly greedy sentiment in our current circumstances. What kind of a person would admit it? Best to just shut up.

Pisses me off that this sort of mercenary represents our club and that's without even getting to his footballing ability - he's fucking shite.

Guest Brewcastle

[.........]

“I’m unhappy about the situation because I came to the Premier League with so much hope and the season was a disaster,” he added.

“People have criticised the players but all the problems within the club damaged us on the pitch.

“I have never experienced so many changes on the bench during my career, and stability is fundamental for players.”

And Coloccini concluded: “If a solution is not possible, I am willing to play in the Championship, but with the same financial conditions.”

Why complain Colo?  :facepalm:

- NUFC bought you with purpose to play in PL. You have been a part of the disaster, and therefore one of the reasons why it's no PL next season.

- People have criticised both owner/board and the players. Sure the leading of the club have been bad. But Individuals skill and performance on the pitch have been bad. You have been one of the worst!!!

- Changes on the bench is a result from:  "Individuals performance on the pitch have been bad. You have been one of the worst!!!". So this is mostly you players to blame.

- A solution can be that you are fairminded enough to see you are one of the reasons why NUFC doesn't play in PL next season, and from that conclude that you doesn't deserve the same financial conditions you were signed for. -The club believed in you. You - and others - have far way failed.... so shut up!  :angry:

I can understand the club that they want money back with selling players. - It will be even more difficult to bring in a new owner if we now let values bleed out of the club.

The dilemma is the same as Leeds for some years ago: Under-performing players claims wages as NUFC were playing in PL....... -And we know "The Leeds Story".  :kinnear: