4 Games , 3 Wins , 1 Loss , 12 GF , 8 GA . . .

kane2005

Their just friendlies, they don't mean anything although losing 6-1 has pretty much got me worrying

If the players don't mind losing 6-1 to Orient I doubt they'll be arsed when the season starts proper. There is no leadership, no motivation, and unless that changes, no chance of getting promoted with such a rotten philosophy running through the club at every level.

Their just friendlies, they don't mean anything although losing 6-1 has pretty much got me worrying

If the players don't mind losing 6-1 to Orient I doubt they'll be arsed when the season starts proper. There is no leadership, no motivation, and unless that changes, no chance of getting promoted with such a rotten philosophy running through the club at every level.

Imagine how Darlington feel. By rights they're going to lose 13-3 to Leyton Orient this season.

Imagine how Darlington feel. By rights they're going to lose 13-3 to Leyton Orient this season.

According to my calculations they will lose 21-1.

Guest Roger Kint

According to my calculations they play in different leagues :facepalm:

They mean in the cups man!  :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Yesssss am sure. Thats why it was stated as fact they 'are going to lose' this season ;D

I've just had the pleasure of viewing the Orient highlights for the first time, my f***ing word. The defence and goalkeeper in the second half look like they've been selected at random off the street. How do we manage to produce such talentless garbage?

Yesssss am sure. Thats why it was stated as fact they 'are going to lose' this season ;D

I was just correcting his maths.