ASHLEY/LLAMBIAS NO SHOW FOR SIR BOBBY'S BIG DAY

biggs

I personally think we should be making more of this and the despicable way they have treated the greatest living Geordie and a dying one at that ,they could put there dislike for us to one side and act like human beings with a bit of nobility for that  one occasion when all that mattered was showing there respect for a great man who will be loved by all of us and these sorry excuses treat him like he is a nobody ,maybe they have there reasons for not being there a family barbecue or a hair cut but no explanation for there not being there is a disgrace  :tickedoff:   now ive got that off my chest .

Are you the NUSC spokesperson?

i really thought gary lineker would have turned up for a 5 minute cameo?  :icon_scratch:

I was surprised but then I don't recall him ever playing in any of these charity games so maybe he is not able to like Terry Butcher who has had a knee replacement.

Any idea why Waddle wasn't there?

I personally think we should be making more of this and the despicable way they have treated the greatest living Geordie and a dying one at that ,they could put there dislike for us to one side and act like human beings with a bit of nobility for that  one occasion when all that mattered was showing there respect for a great man who will be loved by all of us and these sorry excuses treat him like he is a nobody ,maybe they have there reasons for not being there a family barbecue or a hair cut but no explanation for there not being there is a disgrace  :tickedoff:   now ive got that off my chest .

No why should i be its my opinion so fuck off

No why should i be its my opinion so f*** off

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!