Sir Bobby Robson (1933–2009)

Guest Stephen927

• 4 weeks later...

Fred Olsen cruise lines doing a special 3 day trip from Harwich via Amsterdam to North Shields in support of Sir Bobby Robson Foundation departing 15th June, from £229 per person , John Wark, Craig Burley & Alan Brazil on board .

Surely that should be George Burley ?

Fred Olsen cruise lines doing a special 3 day trip from Harwich via Amsterdam to North Shields in support of Sir Bobby Robson Foundation departing 15th June, from £229 per person , John Wark, Craig Burley & Alan Brazil on board .

Surely that should be George Burley ?

my mistake thanks

Alan Pardew on stage. "Bobby had such dignity - I should remember that when I'm pushing referees and fighting with Martin O'Neill"

Or saying 'Sit down you big c***' to Rafa :lol: although I found that fairly amusing

That's the first I've heard of that :lol:

Aye, when I watched the Chelsea game back (minus the commentary) the camera is on him when they're having a bit of handbags.  You can see his face and actually hear "Sit down you big...", it then gets sort of drowned out but it doesn't take a lip-reader to see what he says :lol:

All this before proceeding to go and 'grass' on him to Howard Webb :lol:

Comical stuff.

I wonder if he did have any sort of ruthless side?

I guess you would have to have some steel about you to make the career he did - unless you can really get on by treating people nicely!

He tried to sell Shearer so I'd say that proves it.

Guest bimpy474

Alan Pardew on stage. "Bobby had such dignity - I should remember that when I'm pushing referees and fighting with Martin O'Neill"

Or saying 'Sit down you big c***' to Rafa :lol: although I found that fairly amusing

That's the first I've heard of that :lol:

Aye, when I watched the Chelsea game back (minus the commentary) the camera is on him when they're having a bit of handbags.  You can see his face and actually hear "Sit down you big...", it then gets sort of drowned out but it doesn't take a lip-reader to see what he says :lol:

All this before proceeding to go and 'grass' on him to Howard Webb :lol:

Comical stuff.

He wasn't talking to Rafa, he was shouting at the big backroom staff member of Chelsea's who got up giving it some. How i saw it anyhoo.