The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ibrahimovich has been none existant again in a big CL game, it's almost like he is not listening to Mourinho and playing for the opposition. What a truly horrendous player, Harewood is more effective than this giant fairy boy.

Guest firetotheworks

it's just such a pathetic attempt of a football game from Inter, going to Barcelona and starts walking around on the field, when you got the wages these guys get you would at least expect them to go in for a fight, but no, why do that, just let them run over you and go home and talk the same you always do when s*** goes bad in the CL.

I blame Mourinho for being a f***ing coward too you Portuguese c***

:lol:

Stop whinging man. You're manager is fucking Jose fucking Mourinho and you're playing away to the best team in Europe. Cry me a river. You're lucky as hell.

Guest palnese

Ibrahimovich has been none existant again in a big CL game, it's almost like he is not listening to Mourinho and playing for the opposition. What a truly horrendous player, Harewood is more effective than this giant fairy boy.

;D

Guest firetotheworks

Ibrahimovich has been none existant again in a big CL game

For me this is why he's the most overrated player I've ever know. £40 million plus Eto'o and Hleb, Mourinho must have pissed himself when he got that offer.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Delighted with that, HV. Liverpool I hate, and Rangers have been so f***ing abysmal they deserve to go out.

I hate Rangers because they reckon they are decent but they wouldn't win the championship the scottish gimps.

Mickey mouse league!

Guest firetotheworks

Gateshead are losing and the Cumbrians have thrown away a 3 goal lead against MK Franchise...

:angry:

Sounds like the floodgates have opened.