The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I assume our game will only show the goals and the red card, despite us being the top team in all of the leagues.

Boro scored 5, but all of them were down to weak defending, should be no worry for when we play them in a week or so.

assume our game will only show the goals and the red card, despite us being the top team in all of the leagues.

Boro scored 5, but all of them were down to weak defending, should be no worry for when we play them in a week or so.

And you're spot on

Great goal Pancrate.

Do you know what it is, it's the little things about this show that bug me.  If you're pushed for time, why the fuck do I need to see some daft, little kid waving a flag about and the teams coming on to the pitch when you could fit another chance in or something?

I have managed sex longer than those highlights and fucking me is any girls lowlight.

The commentator even said it was so quick you might miss it, can't believe they didn't replay that goal at least once :D

Great goal Pancrate.

Do you know what it is, it's the little things about this show that bug me.  If you're pushed for time, why the fuck do I need to see some daft, little kid waving a flag about and the teams coming on to the pitch when you could fit another chance in or something?

Interpolic's Football League Show rants continue!

I completely agree by the way.

This show is shit, I was going to say they should just have a long version of Match of the day, but that would just end up being a big top 4 orgy fest, showing 90 mins plus stoppage time for them, then a pick of the best goals from the rest of the Premiership and other leagues.