The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Blackpool have had 63% of the possession against Boro.

EDIT: On the subject of which teams I'd like to see get promoted along with us, Blackpool would be my choice. Basically because they'd be guarenteed to fill one of the relegation spots next season.

Would Cardiff beating West Brom be a good result, or is it better for the pair of us to widen the gap between the rest of the league?

I guess its personal opinion, but I'd rather West Brom won. Or at least a draw.

Think I'd prefer a Cardiff win tbh, it'd mean they go up on the same amount of points as Forest if they draw (current result). Gives us a chance to go 12 points clear of third and seven off second. Would look bloody great that.

A win tomorrow and we're developing a gap that will take some pulling back.

Would Cardiff beating West Brom be a good result, or is it better for the pair of us to widen the gap between the rest of the league?

I guess its personal opinion, but I'd rather West Brom won. Or at least a draw.

Think I'd prefer a Cardiff win tbh, it'd mean they go up on the same amount of points as Forest if they draw (current result). Gives us a chance to go 12 points clear of third and seven off second. Would look bloody great that.

A win tomorrow and we're developing a gap that will take some pulling back.

Which, of course, is why we will fuck it up.

Blackpool have had 63% of the possession against Boro.

EDIT: On the subject of which teams I'd like to see get promoted along with us, Blackpool would be my choice. Basically because they'd be guarenteed to fill one of the relegation spots next season.

Good point, but I would like to see Cardiff come up, they have been there or ther abouts for the last few seasons. Sheff Utd deserve another chance after being robbed off it the last time, and being unlucky in the play off's. Also I have family in Doncaster, so they would be interesting to see up, though I think that has virtually no chance.

If tonights Championships stay the same as they are now, and we win tomorrow, then I will be very happy. Gaining a lead over WBA form 2 points to 7, and a 9 point lead over 3rd to 12 points withing half a week would be excellent.

If tonights Championships stay the same as they are now, and we win tomorrow, then I will be very happy. Gaining a lead over WBA form 2 points to 7, and a 9 point lead over 3rd to 12 points withing half a week would be excellent.

Remember this is Newcastle, disappointment is always lurking in a bush.

Remember this is Newcastle, disappointment is always lurking in a bush.

I think it's saving itself for the Boro game, or the boxing day game, we never do well on boxing day in recent years, then again, it could save itself for both, I hope not though.