The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Was gonna say Reading can't keep playing like this or they'll concede. Gerrard gets these jokers out of jail.

Reading look a much better team than us.

Upped their game for the visit of the scousers.  Just like the majority of Championship teams up their game when playing us, and therefore look better then they realistically are.

Guest Heneage

Speaking of attendances btw.

Wigan attendance today: 5,335

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47021000/jpg/_47021827_wigan466.jpg

That's shocking that.

Upped their game for the visit of the scousers.  Just like the majority of Championship teams up their game when playing us, and therefore look better then they realistically are.

Would you fancy us to up our game against Liverpool if we played them right now?

Or would you fancy us to get fucking bumraped. :undecided:

Would you fancy us to up our game against Liverpool if we played them right now?

Massively bumraped as like the last few times we've played them

Guest neesy111

the way liverpool are playing, we wouldn't get bumraped, but that's more about liverpool than us though

Or would you fancy us to get f***ing bumraped. :undecided:

I would expect us to, but I know we wouldn't.  I personally think a lot of our squad would have the sense that they felt they didn't 'need' to up their game as they are of that stature (Prem League) anyways.  Obviously, we know different - but I still think Taylor, Collocini, Jonas, Nolan etc feel they are top premiership players.